A Stupid Little Joke.

RoyalOrleans

Last Friday I was hustling and bustling in the hopes of getting enough done so that I wouldn't have to work Saturday morning. It paid off, too!

Anyways, there is this particular office that I deliver to every three to four days. There is this sexy little receptionist working there and just as personable as can be. She's like half Laos and Caucasian (Dutch-Irish, I think.) and has an incredible body, good teeth, and long black hair. A living, breathing testimony that God does exist and She's a lesbian.

I usually stop and talk for a couple of seconds, but Friday afternoon I had a few extra minutes. So she and I talked and talked for like three minutes (an eternity in the express delivery game.). I knew I had to hit the road, but I saw an opportunity to throw in this corny joke I heard on an episode of Wings several years ago.

So I said, "Well... back to the ol' saltlick.". She quickly responded, "Saltmine", and I retorted "Salt your what?".

:rolleyes: I thought it was funny.

RoyalOrleans said:
So I said, "Well... back to the ol' saltlick.". She quickly responded, "Saltmine", and I retorted "Salt your what?".

HAHAHAHA!! Sexual Harrasment lawsuits are hilarious!

RoyalOrleans said:
Last Friday I was hustling and bustling in the hopes of getting enough done so that I wouldn't have to work Saturday morning. It paid off, too!

Anyways, there is this particular office that I deliver to every three to four days. There is this sexy little receptionist working there and just as personable as can be. She's like half Laos and Caucasian (Dutch-Irish, I think.) and has an incredible body, good teeth, and long black hair. A living, breathing testimony that God does exist and She's a lesbian.

I usually stop and talk for a couple of seconds, but Friday afternoon I had a few extra minutes. So she and I talked and talked for like three minutes (an eternity in the express delivery game.). I knew I had to hit the road, but I saw an opportunity to throw in this corny joke I heard on an episode of Wings several years ago.

:rolleyes: I thought it was funny.

HAHA yeah that could have got ya in a little bit of trouble...haha good one though

Gray~Gal said:
HAHA yeah that could have got ya in a little bit of trouble...haha good one though

Well, I've known this gal for a year or so now. She and I converse a whole lot, but I never can talk for long.

I'm thinking about asking her out, but I think she may be out of my league. Not that I couldn't get a girl like her, but she's on a different echelon.

Care to fill us in? I tend to be the type of guy who thinks I am not in alot of girl's leagues. I'd like to see your point of view in such a situation.

RoyalOrleans said:
Well, I've known this gal for a year or so now. She and I converse a whole lot, but I never can talk for long.

I'm thinking about asking her out, but I think she may be out of my league. Not that I couldn't get a girl like her, but she's on a different echelon.

NEWS FLASH

"Different echelon"?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?

Umm...Yeah Bro, you already said

RoyalOrleans said:
She's a lesbian. :eek:

For goodness sake ya damn fool...she's a clam licker...She's got no use for you and your throbbing python of love....

This is of course based upon my assumption that she already told you that she was a lesbian....If this is true, did you ever think "Gee, why would she tell me that"?...

If she didn't specifically tell you that, and you are only making assumptions, then I'd say, ask her, she can only say no, and from what you say, she's polite enough to shoot you down gracefully if she has too.

bahahahahha

XD
That's funny

gives you a cookie for making me laugh when I was in a terrible mood

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
For goodness sake ya damn fool...she's a clam licker...She's got no use for you and your throbbing python of love....

If I've told you people once, I've told you all a thousand times! It's a Garter Snake of Hot Luvvin'! Geez!

TheJenn88 said:
bahahahahha

XD
That's funny

gives you a cookie for making me laugh when I was in a terrible mood

If I can make your day again, let me know. I know where Canada is. :D

The receptionist's name is Julie... and the wind cried Julie.

I asked her out. Point blank. I had nothing to lose. I wanted to know if she would be at all interested. She said yes and we're all set to go out Saturday.

Did I mention to you all that she's hot? I mean, real hot. Why she'd want to go out with a hillbilly like me, I'll probably never know.

What I do know is, she dresses smart and sexy. She has nice boobs and a great can. And I plan on groping the **** out of her.

Kidding.

Back