A talk about Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

I find Phelps and his ilk repulsive and I am a Christian.... he has definite mental problems, but he is a wizard at compelling others to follow his gross intent.... he is a shame to all who call the name of Jesus...

Daddybear41 I couldn't agree with you more about that disciple of Satan Fred "Scuzzbag" Phelps! His kind really and truly piss me off to the point of declaring open season on him and his entire cult!:mad: :mad:

Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
snafu.........
Firstly your screenname is awful and secondly your logic is twisted.
Fred Phelps merely points out that God condemns homosexuality as an abomination and you can find this proof in the Bible repeatedly.
Lethalfind.........
When you start talking in proper English I shall adress you, at present you show the intelligence of a country bumpkin.
Vortex..........
I am a very Moralman and there is nothing wrong with listening to Pastor Phelps sermons, I listen to alot of online ministries.
Jokersarewild.........
I don't live in the U.S.A so how the hell can I be apart of Phelps church, didn't your Mother ever teach you not to bear false witness against your fellow neighbour?
phreakwars.........
I believe you should resign, you don't like people with opinions that differ against the norm.
Its obvious that the norm on this forum is that you are nearly 40 and a Fag enabler.
I don't care what you think of me, I am not that fond of you either and will be reporting you to your administrator.
I am not into emotionalism(I'll leave the sissified Fag loving to you and your friends) and I don't claim to be superior to anyone.
Your posts are filled with stupidity and yet you are a man of 34?
Kryptonite Man.........
You state that you are the liberals nightmare because you are a Black man with a high IQ?
Its amusing to think that intelligent Blacks have intelligence but will lose their Soul for supporting the feces eating Fag agenda.
yours thankfully
John

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
snafu.........
Firstly your screenname is awful and secondly your logic is twisted.
Fred Phelps merely points out that God condemns homosexuality as an abomination and you can find this proof in the Bible repeatedly.
Lethalfind.........
When you start talking in proper English I shall adress you, at present you show the intelligence of a country bumpkin.
Vortex..........
I am a very Moralman and there is nothing wrong with listening to Pastor Phelps sermons, I listen to alot of online ministries.
Jokersarewild.........
I don't live in the U.S.A so how the hell can I be apart of Phelps church, didn't your Mother ever teach you not to bear false witness against your fellow neighbour?
phreakwars.........
I believe you should resign, you don't like people with opinions that differ against the norm.
Its obvious that the norm on this forum is that you are nearly 40 and a Fag enabler.
I don't care what you think of me, I am not that fond of you either and will be reporting you to your administrator.
I am not into emotionalism(I'll leave the sissified Fag loving to you and your friends) and I don't claim to be superior to anyone.
Your posts are filled with stupidity and yet you are a man of 34?
Kryptonite Man.........
You state that you are the liberals nightmare because you are a Black man with a high IQ?
Its amusing to think that intelligent Blacks have intelligence but will lose their Soul for supporting the feces eating Fag agenda.
yours thankfully
John

You realize that there are more passages in the Bible stating that the earth is flat and the center of the universe than condemning homosexuality right?

Passages that refer to the "Four Corners Of The Earth," can be found in:
Acts 10:11, Revelation 7:1, Revelation 20:8

Passages that refer to the "Ends Of The Earth" can be found in:
Deuteronomy 28:49, Deuteronomy 33:17, 1 Samuel 2:10, Job 28:24, Job 37:3, Psalm 2:8, Psalm 22:27, Psalm 46:9, Psalm 48:10, Psalm 59:13, Psalm 61:2, Psalm 65:5, Psalm 67:7, Psalm 72:8, Psalm 98:3, Psalm 135:7, Proverbs 17:24, Proverbs 30:4, Isaiah 5:26, Isaiah 24:16, Isaiah 40:28, Isaiah 41:5, Isaiah 41:9, Isaiah 42:10, Isaiah 43:6, Isaiah 45:22, Isaiah 48:20, Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 52:10, Isaiah 62:11, Jeremiah 6:22, Jeremiah 10:13, Jeremiah 16:19, Jeremiah 25:31, Jeremiah 25:32, Jeremiah 31:8, Jeremiah 50:41, Jeremiah 51:16, Daniel 4:11, Micah 5:4, Mark 13:27, Luke 11:31, Acts 1:8, Acts 13:47
Passages that refer to the "Ends Of The World" can be found in:
Psalm 19:4, Romans 10:18

Passages that refer to the "Foundations of the Earth" can be found in:
Deuteronomy 32:22, Samuel 2:8, Samuel 22:16, Psalm 18:15, Psalm 82:5, Psalm 102:25, Psalm 104:5, Proverbs 3:19, Proverbs 8:29, Isaiah 24:18, Isaiah 48:13, Isaiah 51:13, Isaiah 51:16, Jeremiah 31:37, Amos 9:6, Micah 6:2, Zechariah 12:1, Hebrews 1:10

Passages that refer to the "Earth's pillars" can be found in:
Job 9:6 "He shakes the Earth from its place and makes its pillars tremble."
Psalm 75:3 "When the Earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm."

Passages that refer to the "Face of the Earth," defined as the most prominent surface of an object can be found in:
Genesis 1:29, Genesis 6:7, Genesis 7:4, Genesis 7:23, Genesis 11:4, Genesis 11:9, Exodus 32:12, Exodus 33:16, Numbers 12:3, Deuteronomy 7:6, Deuteronomy 14:2, Samuel 20:15, Samuel 14:7, Kings 13:34, Job 37:12, Psalm 104:30, Isaiah 23:17, Jeremiah 25:26, Jeremiah 28:16, Ezekiel 38:20, Amos 9:8, Zephaniah 1:2, Zephaniah 1:3, Luke 21:35

Other passages that state the Earth is flat include:
Job 11:9 "Their measure is longer than the Earth and wider than the sea."
Job 38:4 "Where were you when I laid the Earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?"
Job 38:13 "That it might take the Earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?"
Daniel 4:10-11 "I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the center of the Earth. Its height was enormous. The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the Earth."

The Bible also teaches us that our flat Earth is a stationary object that the rest of the universe rotates around. Passages that refer this statement include:
Psalm 93:1 "The world also is established, that it cannot be moved."
Psalm 96:10 "Say among the nations, the lord reigns. The Earth is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity."
Psalm 104:5 The Lord "laid the foundations of the Earth, that it should not be removed for ever."
I Chronicles 16:30 "The world also shall be stable, that it be not moved."
Ecclesiastes 1:5 "The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises."

And finally in the sixth century, a highly regarded Christian monk named Cosmas wrote a book entitled Topographia Christiana in which he described the structure of the physical world. Cosmas based his conclusions on the teachings of the Bible and held that the Earth is flat and surrounded by four seas. The reason for Cosmas' belief in a flat Earth was the statement in Revelation 1:7 that, when Christ returns, "Every eye shall see him." Cosmas logically concluded that if the Earth were round instead of flat, people on the other side would not be able to see Christ's second coming.

In fact the bible has more passages that pertain to the Earth being flat than it does pertaining to the issue of homosexuality (about thirty more).

Now please, PLEASE, tell me you don't believe the earth is flat.

Moralman said:
phreakwars.........
I believe a vote of the members would show different. Lets do this, shall we ??

Already you are weakening out on me, you deviated from the original topic you started, to take on a personal attack on my character, which you know nothing about. You then proceed to try and entice a counter deviation from the topic at hand, by trying to provoke me into a conversation/rebuttal on my age...boring...

Next, you outright accuse me of being an enabler for "FAGS", which in effect, makes you no better then those who persecuted alleged "witches". While I , went into great detail about the entire concept of Morality. You should be rebutting me, not deviating from what I have said... so, for the sake of keeping on track, lets first look at Enabler:

dictionary.com said:
Main Entry: en

Moralman said:
Jokersarewild.........

If you don't live in the US, how are you my fellow neighbor, you ****ing Pommie?

Dear Friends
kind regards
I feel that every person who has contributed to this thread has taken it off on a tangeant.
We can discuss the issue of homosexuality in another thread but for now I'd like to discuss the unique picketing ministry of Pastor Fred Phelps.
Here is a picture of Pastor Phelps and some Church members picketing at the GLAAD award ceremony in June 2005.

http://stream.paranode.com/imc/portland/images/2005/09/326028.jpg

Anymore views and information on America's most controversial man would be much appreciated.
yours thankfully
John

He is just pandering for support so someone will send him a new PC with windows XP on it, instead of the Windows 98 machine he uses now.

I should hack the living **** out of his machine !!!

****ing retarded AOL members anyway.

The IP Address is: 195.93.21.39. The host name is: cache-los-ab07.proxy.aol.com.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; AOL 9.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90)

EASY AS PIE !

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
I feel that every person who has contributed to this thread has taken it off on a tangeant.
MoralMan, you took the whole damn sub-section off on a tangent... you are in the "Lounge" and this topic originally belonged in "Spam"...

Moralman said:
We can discuss the issue of homosexuality in another thread but for now I'd like to discuss the unique picketing ministry of Pastor Fred Phelps.
Again... you are in the wrong section. Phreak was not wrong to box you if for that one reason alone.

If you to post anymore of your Worship of Phelps, then do it in the Piss Pot, Spam or "Speak Your Mind" areas.

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
Here is a picture of Pastor Phelps and some Church members picketing at the GLAAD award ceremony in June 2005.

Anymore views and information on America's most controversial man would be much appreciated.
yours thankfully
John

Yah know, for such a homophobe and fag basher, you certainly seem to have quit the hard on for this Fred Phelps guy.

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards

yours thankfully
John

How can you not bring up phelps and expect every single tangent to be brought up? Especially the homosexuality angle....

Phelps is SOOO worried about being anti gay that its almost like he has thrown everything that "jesus" taught out the window...

You can use the words "dear friends" and be as polite as you think you can be...but hate is still hate, no matter how pretty and colorful you make it!

Dear Friends
kind regards
Pastor Fred Phelps is a Calvanist preacher, the belief behind this doctrine is pre-destination.
There are different types of pre-destination theology however the basic theme is the same and Phelps pre-destination theology is explained like this.
God picks his elect(those whom he chooses to save) and draws them to Christ when he decides to call them, these chosen ones will go to Heaven.
Phelps believes that both he and the WBC members are among the elect although he has stated in the past that there are sheep(elect) not yet called otherwise the rapture(Ascension) would have happened.
Phelps believes that most people are pre-destined to go to hell, especially Fags and as he calls them Fag enablers.
According to Phelps homosexuals cannot be saved because they can't even bring themselves to admit that what they are doing is a sin.
As far as Phelps is concerned a nation has already been given up by God once it goes down the road of ancient Sodom and furthermore homosexuals were given up by God before they partook of their sins due to their own personal depravity.
Phelps classic catchphrase is as follows.........."they are not Fags because they hate God, they are Fags because God hates them".
Furthermore Mr Phelps believes that God hates people and not just their sins, after all God sends the sinner to hell and not their sins.
Phelps states that the Bible talks more about Gods hatred than Gods love.
Let us overlook Phelps picketing and actually discuss Phelps doctrine.
Can homosexuals be saved?
Please explain why you think that they can be saved when the homosexuals won't admit that they are sinning.
I await your response.
yours thankfully
John

daddybear41 said:
Many many homosexuals KNOW they are sinning and beg for release from its clutches....

Dear daddybear41
kind regards
If homosexuals are truely repentant they have to bring forth fruits to show it, basically they have to renounce homosexuality completely.
Phelps has stated that Fags should castrate themselves, if they did that during the 80's in the US then perhaps AID's wouldn't have spread so fast.
Phelps was enraged at President Ronald Reagan for not taking a firmer stand against the homosexuals by quoting Leviticus 18:22 and standing firm.
Phelps responded to Reagans death by putting an article on his "God Hates America" entitled "Ronald Reagan is in HELL" and picketing his funeral.
Here is the article for you to read.
1. http://www.godhatesamerica.com/html/Reagan.html
I appreciate your comments, they have been the least hostile on this thread.
yours thankfully
John

Indeed they do as we all do....
There is no need for being ugly on here unless the mind is amazingly small... so I do not bow to it ....
and yes, I have seen the Reagan funeral thing... disgusting...

Moralman said:
Dear Friends
kind regards
**** off

Pastor Fred Phelps is a Calvanist preacher, the belief behind this doctrine is pre-destination.
Oh, ain't he a swell guy, he is truly concerned about our souls.:rolleyes:

There are different types of pre-destination theology however the basic theme is the same and Phelps pre-destination theology is explained like this.
Are you gonna start preaching ****er ?? I better be impressed..

God picks his elect(those whom he chooses to save) and draws them to Christ when he decides to call them, these chosen ones will go to Heaven.
Phelps believes that both he and the WBC members are among the elect although he has stated in the past that there are sheep(elect) not yet called otherwise the rapture(Ascension) would have happened.
And with just this statement alone, you do not see the CULT following ?? Do you even realize, that 90% or higher of his "MEMBERS" are family members ??The ugliest one being his wife:

Phelps believes that most people are pre-destined to go to hell, especially Fags and as he calls them Fag enablers.
What about the OTHER sinners... can they be saved ?? Or is it just fags ?? And if so, if fags are condemned to hell, like why are you so concerned about it ?? Are they trying to have BUTTSECKS with YOU ?? If not, then why care... "FAGS" as it were, can not multiply.. And I am sorry, but homosexuality is not something you "LEARN", therefore, one can not escape who they are..

According to Phelps homosexuals cannot be saved because they can't even bring themselves to admit that what they are doing is a sin.
Why should they ?? Because of something En'lil (The Sumerian GOD you worship) says so ??

As far as Phelps is concerned a nation has already been given up by God once it goes down the road of ancient Sodom and furthermore homosexuals were given up by God before they partook of their sins due to their own personal depravity.
Given up before hand ?? Fair enough.. then why in the hell... if God has ALREADY given up on them... should they be treated as any less then human beings ?? God may not forgive their "SINS" but why can't others... By what AUTHORITY are YOU or ANY OTHER human given this right to site criticasters to those who you feel are condemed ??
Phelps classic catchphrase is as follows.........."they are not Fags because they hate God, they are Fags because God hates them".
Interesting.. and WHO may I ask, has the authority to proclaim what GOD hates ?? The Mesopotamian's ??.. You know... the "GOD" you worship..En'lil

Furthermore Mr Phelps believes that God hates people and not just their sins, after all God sends the sinner to hell and not their sins.
Hell is South Africa, You really should study that bible a bit more.. En'lil it has been said, hates EVERYBODY who is human.. So I believe you here

Phelps states that the Bible talks more about Gods hatred than Gods love.
Let us overlook Phelps picketing and actually discuss Phelps doctrine.
Can homosexuals be saved?
NO, THEY CAN'T, AND NIETHER CAN YOU

When your dead, you are worm food, you can not be saved... but you can be preserved..

Please explain why you think that they can be saved when the homosexuals won't admit that they are sinning.
I await your response.
yours thankfully
John
Simple... being "SAVED" is only a state of mind, and a state of acceptance. One only needs to accept the world and what it offers to be "SAVED". The GOD you speak of, is an EVIL GOD, he HATES... You should really rethink your position on worshipping someone who "HATES".

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea that God "hates" anyone is a slap in the face to God's work at Cavalry. Jesus Christ was lifted up as a human saccrifice to save .... Who? ... Let's hear it ... EVERYONE ... for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, and whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. God does NOT hate fags, in fact he loves us all.

Mohammed_Rests_In_Heaven said:
God does NOT hate fags, in fact he loves us all.

Well does it says anywhere in the Bible that you shouldn't hate oh... say... you're neighbour?

You haven't broken that rule, now have you MRIH. ;)

Hamza123 said:
Well does it says anywhere in the Bible that you shouldn't hate oh... say... you're neighbour?

You haven't broken that rule, now have you MRIH. ;)

Hamza123,

By your post, you are either saying that you agree with Fred Phelps and are sticking up for him, or you are just trying to derail this already crappy thread for a fight with MRIH about Islam.

Which is it?:confused:

You won't hear about this in the media, but I would like to register my strong objection to Rev. Fred Phelps's complaints. For the sake of review, that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I've tried explaining to Fred's vassals that Fred, in his typical dereliction-of-duty mode, is trying hard to play the blame game. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that I, not being one of the many mean-spirited, phlegmatic thought police of this world, certainly dislike Fred. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that I would never take a job working for Fred. Given his choleric put-downs, who would want to? Fred wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey his every command. To produce such an army, he plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach he takes, Fred would have us believe that mephitic enemies of the people are easily housebroken. Yeah, right. I want to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. But first, let me pose an abstract question. What is his secret agenda? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that his assistants are hardly strangers to Fabianism. The second, more telling, observation is that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to comment on Fred's memoranda. We were not put here to infiltrate and then dominate and control the mass media, as Fred might think. I plan to help people see his muzzy-headed, sullen obiter dicta for what they are. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that someone once said to me, "The quest to lead an active disinformation campaign is the true inner kernel of Fred's philosophy, insofar as this figment of a manipulative brain can be designated a 'philosophy'." This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

Stripping from the term "tetraiodophenolphthalein" the negative connotations it evokes, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, will try to examine the warp and woof of Fred's personal attacks. Like I said, in a rather infamous speech, Fred exclaimed that honor counts for nothing. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) I'm not a homophobic person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Fred's subordinates and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to institute change. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather apotheosize loquacious spouters because that's what Fred wants.

Should someone think that I am saying too much, I am not saying too much, but much too little. For far too many people tolerate Fred's newsgroup postings as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that Fred is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens embark on a new path towards change. Responsible citizens undeniably do not keep us perennially behind the eight ball. He says that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. This is noxious falsehood. The truth is that his factotums often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. I'm not saying this to be childish, but rather to explain that faced by such despicable perfidy and the frustration of not being able to respond to the same audiences as Fred has had, I must honestly reinforce notions of positive self esteem. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that he doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. He uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Although the historical battle between good and evil is exemplified in the philosophical division between Platonic order and Aristotelian chaos, when it comes to his modes of thought, I, for one, contend that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to put an end to Fred's evildoing. The sooner we do that, the better, because I, for one, would be grateful if he would take a little time from his rigorous schedule to work beyond the predatory plasticity of his agendas. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens.

Now, lest you jump to the conclusion that it's okay if Fred's deeds initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend, I assure you that a central fault line runs through each of his plaints. Specifically, he is not just myopic. He is unbelievably, astronomically myopic. Calling Fred's henchmen unpleasant pests may be accurate, but I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to create and nurture a true spirit of community. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that many people are shocked when I tell them that no one can be right all of the time. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that by allowing him to undermine the current world order, we are allowing him to play puppet master.

As for me, I have no bombs, no planes, no artillery, and no terrorist plots. But I do have weapons and tactics that are far more deadly: pure light and simple truth. In case you don't know, I wonder what would happen if Fred really did impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. There's a spooky thought. I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is. Given the biggety political rhetoric of our times, if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Fred's bons mots, one is promptly condemned as beer-guzzling, wicked, prodigal, or whatever epithet Fred deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. In the beginning of this post, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: We might be able to explain away many of Rev. Fred Phelps's indecent screeds as being merely the effect of bad drugs.

And I hope I didn't overuse the word FRED

sincerly, Phreakwars

Back