Abusive, Bullying Bastards never change!

Feckless Wench

As a kid, my hubby was abused by his father. The ******* beat him and his brothers to the point that they still bear the scars (deafness, blindness, dents in the skull etc etc). This ******* has never paid for what he did, no jail time, no fines and no apologies to those that he damaged for life.

The kids were all eventually removed to care. My hubby was adopted.

Today I was on a family tree building site. I needed some info about hubby's family and noticed that Mr Asshole himself was a member....so, I messaged him.

Me: Hello, I am 's wife. I wonder if you have any info you can give me to help me complete my family tree, or there is any info that you would like to help you build yours.

(Perfectly reasonable request from one site member to another, after all, we are all there to build family trees)

Mr Asshole: Sorry, I don't want to get involved or offend anyone.

(Ooh dear, did your conscience give you a lil' poke there, asshole?)

Me: Suit Yourself.

(Ahhh..my day is complete, looks like I pissed the ******* off)

Mr Asshole: as a matter of fact i will, you know nothing about what went on in what was my family, only from one side. and we all know what one sided stories do, i was polite earlier, next time i might not be, told you i have no wish to offend anyone.
BACK OFF

(WTF?? Where did anyone mention ANYTHING about what he did??)

He then went on to completely delete his membership from the site which removed ALL entries of his name. He probably threw his toys on the floor too and maybe even stamped a little.

LMAO! Actually Mr Asshole I DO know both sides, having spoken to your mother on many occasions. I know exactly what went on in your family and I deal with the results every day of my life. I also feel that a dent in the skull is not a thing you can cause by 'accident'.....particularly as I know EXACTLY how you did it! What 'excuse' could you possibly have for your continued beating of your children over a number of years?

As for threatening ME....well watch me quake...NOT! You might think that you're a big, scary man but I think you're a laughable, pathetic excuse for a human being. Funny how a bully never changes. Just you wait until I see you next time, I'll show you JUST how much I hate you for what you did to my hubby. Right now I'd like to punch you in the mouth so hard that your teeth fly out of your asshole!

Now then.....revenge.....

Perhaps:

• [ ]A poster campaign in his street outlining exactly what he did to his own kids (funny how he neglected to tell his new wife - who happened to have young kids of her own). It's not slander, it's truth!

[ ]A knock on his door and my fist in his face (possibly not though, I would hate to scratch myself and risk rabies).

[ ]A 'Congratulations on 30+ years of damaging kids' message in his local newspaper.

Any suggestions?

(God how I DESPISE this ******* for what he did to my hubby).

My guess is that he has a new life, posibly a new family who have NO Idea of his true past...I would make sure one way or another that his new family AND his employer find out what went on. All that can be done with them knowing who it comes from as well. He of course might suspect but he won't be able to prove anything.

The ****er, he should have to pay and be embarrased in public...since you can't go and saw his legs off and throw his torso into the local roundabout.

People like that don't change, EVER !!! If he can't even face his victims you can be sure of that AND you weren't even nasty about it. What a ****er.

Just bask in the fact that you are, and forever will be, a better person than thta scumbag could ever hope to be.

Then go run over a cat.

Tell your husband to drown his sorrow in booze and get the **** over it already. I am sure his father had a reason for such stern discipline. Your husband is lucky he wasn't roughly cornholed by his dad and all his friends.

de kannibaal said:
Tell your husband to drown his sorrow in booze and get the **** over it already. I am sure his father had a reason for such stern discipline. Your husband is lucky he wasn't roughly cornholed by his dad and all his friends.

You mean like you clearly have been??

at that nice posh school your lazy worthless parents no doubt sent you?? Where all the bigger boys used you like a worn out whore??

It sounds like his guilty conscience might already be getting to him a bit beings he went on the defensive with you right off the bat. I'd probably let karma dole out sweet, sweet revenge for you. That way you don't have to get your own hands dirty.

What a jerk.

Telling the truth about someone is not (at least in my opinion) getting your hands dirty. If he has moved on and NOT told his new family the truth, that is his sin...not yours if you are the truth teller.

de kannibaal said:

Of course, there's ALWAYS a 'reason' to beat your kids half to death. Do the world a favour, don't breed asshole!

Sounds like one violent mutha****a to me. Whatch your back, Feckless.

Unpredictable ****ers.

He is a pathetic and very LITTLE man in every sense of the word builder, I am not scared of him in the least.

After all, a deeply pissed off and angry redhead is a force to be reckoned with in itself! LOL!

Aaaah, but don't ride on past wins. This ****er sounds like he needs planning on your part.

I love it when a plan comes together.

He is a coward. That shows in the fact that he said his peace, and deleted his account before you could respond.

I don't understand how the children could be taken from him but nothing was done to him. My husband was put in foster care at age 6 after his step-father beat him with a two-by-four, breaking his arm and several ribs. His step-father was put in jail, and his mother and step-father had to go through state mandated detox. How did that jerk slip through the cracks without some kind of punishment?

Cowards are the most dangerous ****ers out there. Fear motivates them; embarrassment empowers them; cowardice hounds them.

I have no idea how the bullying little ******* managed to get away without jail time. Out of the 3 kids he had, the eldest was taken at 6 weeks by the grandmother, the middle child is now deaf in one ear and partially sighted (he was removed at 9 years old) and my hubby has scars on top of scars (and a dent in his skull)....he was taken away at 7 years.

How the system failed these kids I find hard to imagine. The beatings those poor things had to endure must have been dreadful. As far as the mother is concerned....well, I know that I would kill any man stone dead who hurt my child...no questions, no excuses, he'd be a dead man!

Your husband's biological father is a worthless piece of ****. It takes a real ****ing coward to beat a child. Well after all the bruises heal and the scars fade, the permanent damage still lingers.

I have to agree with Eddo on this one.. Take pride in knowing you are well above this asshole's level..

I do wonder though, if the new family he married into, has felt his wrath yet?

I think we have heard only one side of the story. I am sure that Dad has many revelations about his son spraying compressed air up his nose to get high and stealing all the paint thinner.

Be objective.

de kannibaal said:
I think we have heard only one side of the story. I am sure that Dad has many revelations about his son spraying compressed air up his nose to get high and stealing all the paint thinner.

Be objective.

I fail to see how a 6 week old baby could do anything to deserve getting a beating. That was when the eldest child was taken.

As for my hubby and his other brother, they were beaten continually from birth until they were removed at 7 & 9 years old.

Even if there had been a 'good' reason for them being reprimanded (which there never was apart from in the sick mind of their father) there is never ANY excuse for breaking bones, hitting to the extent that it causes permanent deafness etc etc.

I think YOU need to open your eyes and 'be objective'

Back