Abusive, Bullying Bastards never change!

Feckless Wench said:
I fail to see how a 6 week old baby could do anything to deserve getting a beating. That was when the eldest child was taken.

As for my hubby and his other brother, they were beaten continually from birth until they were removed at 7 & 9 years old.

Even if there had been a 'good' reason for them being reprimanded (which there never was apart from in the sick mind of their father) there is never ANY excuse for breaking bones, hitting to the extent that it causes permanent deafness etc etc.

I think YOU need to open your eyes and 'be objective'

Babies cry incessantly and **** their pants all the time. This is a financial burden to the common rubes such as yourself, so dishing out a few beatings -even on a baby- is NOT out of order.

The ancient city of Sparta was very hard on young children, they were powerful. Your impotent and whining husband just couldn't handle the toughness of the alphas of the world.

Your father in law should have drowned him.

de kannibaal said:
Babies cry incessantly and **** their pants all the time. This is a financial burden to the common rubes such as yourself, so dishing out a few beatings -even on a baby- is NOT out of order.
Now I know you are not THAT ****ing stupid. Babies cry because they have no other way to communicate. Financial burden has nothing to do with it. You can't classify the communications of a 6 week old to their income level, or social level. Your completely talking **** and you know it.

phreakwars said:
Now I know you are not THAT ****ing stupid. Babies cry because they have no other way to communicate. Financial burden has nothing to do with it. You can't classify the communications of a 6 week old to their income level, or social level. Your completely talking **** and you know it.

****in oath.

You, my ****ed up friend, are now back in the box. :cool:

Only for the day, mind you.

The two-step plan;

Slip the mind into forward gear before accellarating.

de kannibaal said:

The ancient city of Sparta was very hard on young children, they were powerful. Your impotent and whining husband just couldn't handle the toughness of the alphas of the world.

Yup, babies do cry incessantly and the guy was young when he had the first one that was taken at 6 weeks. So he KNEW what having a baby would be like.

Why then go on to have 2 more and beat crap out of them?

If you don't like kids, don't have them!

The woman that gave birth to me was pretty much the same. Hated kids, babies. She left my sis and I when i was 2 and my sis was about 6 months. Pretty much the best thing that happened to my sis and I. I never had any broken bones or anything. Anyway, I tried reaching out to her about 6 years ago, thought she would love to meet her grandson and see what a great job my dad, who is in a wheelchair, raising us as a single father. And possibly get some sort of closure. For some reason, that **** stayed with me for years!

Things went OK for a while, cuz i never asked any questions about the past, in the beginning. The minute questions were being asked, she bolted. Again...well, i pretty much expected that one. She never said sorry, cuz then she would have to admit she did something wrong...

I may be rambling, but my point is, letting go of all the anger for that person is the best thing you can do. A friend of mine said after the woman that gave birth to me bolted, "he who angers you, controls you". That is very true, yet hard to accept. I couldn't imagine what your husband endured as a child and his father didn't do him the favor of leaving...

I hate to hear of stories about ANY child being abused, it takes so much innocents...I hope all works out for you.

de kannibaal said:

I dunno if you got idiot boxed over that statement or not, but I have never seen a statement so deserving of it.

idiot.

builder said:
****in oath.

You, my ****ed up friend, are now back in the box. :cool:

ahh, apparently it was. Good call builder.

de kannibaal said:

What an asshole you are, I hope you are not really being serious. You yourself must've been beat senseless on the head as a child, your brain is not functioning and processing correctly. How is beating children and those so much weaker than you anywhere near manly? Quite the opposite, just a spineless, cowardly ******* who takes out his frustrations on those much weaker than him because he can't deal with the REAL source of his problems.

phreakwars said:

Only the most ill informed and preposterously cretinous imbecile would make any insinuation as to what someone else is thinking or what they believe a person to "Know."

Case study, Phreakwars.

Don't ever presume you have even the remotest inkling of what I think, know or believe, you two bit Romany festering herpes sore. When I am ready to give my opinion or thought about any topic, you will know it because the warm drip of my protein laden, genetically superior swimmers will be dripping down the inner sanctum of your sphincter after I administered my sage words by sodomizing them up your manky arse.

erm a) feckless wench - fecking numpty - numpty means idiot u half-wit (halfwit also means idiot)
b) your husbands father is clearly a waste of space ******* who is a sad excuse for a man trying to make himself feel like a man via your husband and his brothers how disgusting. all i can say is well done for your husband getting on with his life and obviously finding a supportive loving wife.

the ******* of a father - forget about him, what a disgusting excuse for a man

de kannibaal said:
Only the most ill informed and preposterously cretinous imbecile would make any insinuation as to what someone else is thinking or what they believe a person to "Know."

Case study, Phreakwars.

Don't ever presume you have even the remotest inkling of what I think, know or believe, you two bit Romany festering herpes sore. When I am ready to give my opinion or thought about any topic, you will know it because the warm drip of my protein laden, genetically superior swimmers will be dripping down the inner sanctum of your sphincter after I administered my sage words by sodomizing them up your manky arse.
Translation: When backed into a corner with no real relevance to a topic, you tend to talk **** and fire back with cursing and name calling instead. A true sign of weakness. You have just proven that.

Instead of slandering me, back up what you say...

Everyone knows you can't, prove them wrong.

the warm drip of my protein laden, genetically superior swimmers will be dripping down the inner sanctum of your sphincter
I KNEW you were gay !! You just admitted you want to **** me !!

phreakwars said:
Translation: When backed into a corner with no real relevance to a topic, you tend to talk **** and fire back with cursing and name calling instead. A true sign of weakness. You have just proven that.

Instead of slandering me, back up what you say...

Everyone knows you can't, prove them wrong.

I KNEW you were gay !! You just admitted you want to **** me !!

Look you sick and twisted deviant.

I am disgusted by the loathesome troll you are conducting on your own forum. You harbour such deep rooted homosexual feelings, yet you spam your own forum with innuendos of the homo-erotic sub-culture.

They you pepper my inbox with filthy shirtlifting PM's, suggesting absolutely revolting acts of buggery that would get you killed in some countries.

For shame.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3997/phreakwarspmqh4.jpg

phreakwars said:
Hmm, that's odd, the message in my outbox reads different:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/MrSnifflesfan/therealmessage.jpg

I don't think I need to prove who is full of **** here.

Well, if only I had the access to the admin panel of this vBulletin software like you have, then I could also use the software to edit posts and attempt in a blatant act of desperation to save my reputation once I had blundered stupidly into someone's PM Box and propositioned them to commit filthy acts like you did.

You are the most repulsive deviant human being I have ever encountered. It's bad enough your type have a sitcom in NBC Primetime, but you have to try and gag us with your irregular and immoral lifestyle at every possible juncture.

May God have mercy on your reckless soul.

clarity said:
erm a) feckless wench - fecking numpty - numpty means idiot u half-wit (halfwit also means idiot)

Feckless - Careless and irresponsible.

Wench - A strumpet.

There are many dictionaries available in the stores, I suggest you purchase one in the near future.

At the risk of repeating myself...if he thinks so little of Phreak and everyone else here...then why is he here??

Poor thing NEEDS to do something to feel superior, much like people who beat up small children.

He had admitted that he did it. The kids remember him doing it. Had it happened just once at a young age I would agree that there was a possibility of false memories, but to happen over and over through a number of years....the kids remember.

Think back to when you were maybe 6 years old, I'm sure you can remember at least one event. Given that the human mind prefers to remember the bad events it's hardly surprising that these kids do remember what happened to them and who did it.

The baby who was taken at 6 weeks was indeed too young to remember. How lucky for him that he was removed.....but how horrible for him to live close by and grow up to know that he had younger brothers, that they were being abused and that there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

The situation stinks all round.

Feckless Wench said:
He had admitted that he did it. The kids remember him doing it. Had it happened just once at a young age I would agree that there was a possibility of false memories, but to happen over and over through a number of years....the kids remember.

Think back to when you were maybe 6 years old, I'm sure you can remember at least one event. Given that the human mind prefers to remember the bad events it's hardly surprising that these kids do remember what happened to them and who did it.

The baby who was taken at 6 weeks was indeed too young to remember. How lucky for him that he was removed.....but how horrible for him to live close by and grow up to know that he had younger brothers, that they were being abused and that there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

The situation stinks all round.

Revenge is a dish better served cold, be carefull when you strike has he already assumes you are going to do something, make sure if you do the poster campaign that everything you put in it you can prove and then it is not illegal, that is the best idea aswell.If you word it correctly it can be more effective, like if you put child abuser without saying physical child abuse, what does that bring to mind.That is not illegal to omit a word is it and you can claim protecting your husbands identity by not putting too much detail.;)

It would also be a good idea to buy a ream of paper, don't open it without gloves and keep the gloves on the entire time you handle the paper, post the flyers when no one will see you.

Never leave evidence behind is what I always say.

Back