Advice from the botherhood! Wife's trying to make me sell my quad!

Well put the Mazda bearing in and a new abs sensor and abs doesn't work. Tried finding a solution to reset it online and came up dry. Tried disconnecting the bat fOr an hour. Now after telling her all of that and that going to take it to Mazda so they can reset it she tells me not to worry about it. So I said cool I'm gonna go quadding with your brother this long weekend and that got denied. Now me and her brother are building a deck for her parents and it looks like we'll be doing that all weekend. Awesome.

bummer :/ Atleast you would be making her and her parents happy. Once that mission is completed you could be in the clear for some riding! Just dont let the woman thumb you down. Once she learns that.... the cycle is endless! I've learned from exp. Believe it or not, sometime you just have to play the asshole card to balance out with mr. good guy qualities.

Got the deck done went for a quick 15 minute ride and my buddies throttle tube broke so we came back. Somehow I was still in the doghouse for riding. I'm gonna be the biggest asshole ever now until she straight up tells me what the **** her problem is.

I see two options here;

1) Buy her a quad of her own, and maybe she'll understand

2) Buy her a new car to save yourself future headaches.

Me, personally? I did both, haha. Yes, she loves to ride and understands why my bike is so important. She never bitches, but that's probably because she can always join. The car thing, well, I was just sick of working on her POS.

Dude I wouldn`t put up with it !!! Since I`m the chief money maker in my family the wife has learned to accept the fact that riding makes me happy !!!! And if I dont I`m hard to live with !!

Back