Ahhhh, But who is the LEAST biggest asshole here

tizz said:
YAY I am meaner than someone LOL

That's why I gave you your "Mean Attitude Jersey Girl" Avatar. She looks just like I picture you in my mind! ;)

What's the matter? Not going to whine like TH and sixes?

I can hear it now... "Mean old CES. He's a power hungry asshole son of a bitch ****sucking butt munching dick sucking cum eating piece of worthless **** Mod. He should be de-Modded or I'll call the WhiteHouse and demand my $12 bucks back and I'm not going to brring over my 467 friends that I had lined up to buy memberships. We're taking our money to someplace that cares about us..."

Ah, my ears are burning all the time lately. :p

Most of the people on that list arent' even assholes - just people pretending to be hardasses =P, so most of ya'll win at being least assholish! :D

Wow.

I don't know how this happened...but gawsh.

I am stupidly pleased.

HAPPY FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss kiss kiss kiss!

Happy Saturday from the Down Unders.

Well done Skategreen, it's cause you are so cute.

skater.jpg

I don't know who did this one but I think I might keep it for a while. The image is from a video clip that when tou move your mouse over the water the giant ass comes up and farts (and spouts) my kid fraking LOVES it!!!!!!!!! She sat and played with it for like an hour one day HEHE Yup that's me alright (at least closer to me than the fake boobie lady)

builder said:
Happy Saturday from the Down Unders.

Well done Skategreen, it's cause you are so cute.

skater.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

You know...this is actually fairly close to what I look like without my shirt.

sigh.

(

ToriAllen said:
I would like to know which four people voted for me...This should have been an open poll.

i may have been one of them...

i completely forgot who i voted for.....it has been so long since it first went up

Back