All I ask of you !!

tizz said:
I THINK posts. If it's threads my fingers are gonna fall off!!!!

Well then im screwed if it is starting threads......I like to respond to trouble, not start it!

It's posts. If I remember, it was like 360 some threads I accidently wiped out. I realized what I did AFTER I had done it, and had left the control panel in hopes that it wouldn't continue the process, and I went back to the GF forum and noticed the pages kept getting smaller and smaller with each refresh. First thing I thought was "OH ****, BOB'S GONNA BE PISSED".

So I tried getting ahold of him right away, he still has the old threads on backup, but the way were synced with the .usenets it wouldn't take. I suppose if he took GF down for maintenence, he could probably merge the posts back into the system. He might do that still, I'm not sure. But 12,000 is quite a hit when trying for a goal high enough for a nomination on BIG BOARDS. That cut us in half because all the MAIN GF posts from when the site started were in the GF forum, the other forums were added not to long back.

He wasn't too mad about it, he said hes accidently done the same thing himself (It's easy to do). It was a simple line error. I had MEANT to prune threads that had 3 or less responses. I figured they were not worthy of keeping if no topic ever really got started, and what happened is I entered the value 3 in the wrong box and it wiped out every post with MORE then 3 responses. Now I know better, I'll SOFT delete them, and Bob also set up a script to automatically move the posts to the pisspot rather then manually.

Ahhh.... That explains it... That does sound like a very simple mistake to make... It seems that there would be more of a "safety" mechanism, or something. Hmmph... ah well.... Would it be ok if we started some threads with popular Google search topics to get some more hits? I'm sure the super intelligent bunch of folks here could find a way to tie these together. I've got an idea or 2 for some threads if so... :D

Anyways.... back to work.. :(

Speaking about being personal with us sponsors

8Ball...is your profile pic you and gray?

You guys are both so attractive i want to vomit all over the both of you.

I do mean that with love.....

Nice catch you both have!

Vortex said:
Speaking about being personal with us sponsors

8Ball...is your profile pic you and gray?

You guys are both so attractive i want to vomit all over the both of you.

I do mean that with love.....

Nice catch you both have!
Yeah it's me and gray~gal. We do make a pretty good couple huh? She makes up for my ugliness with her beauty. I love that woman.
As for you vomitting all over both of us... Im not so sure thats the best idea.
We accept cash though.

8_BALL said:
Yeah it's me and gray~gal. We do make a pretty good couple huh? She makes up for my ugliness with her beauty. I love that woman.
As for you vomitting all over both of us... Im not so sure thats the best idea.
We accept cash though.

Ok ill find some cash then. U guys are both cute.........

Crap, i enjoy to vomit on cutenes because of my vile bitter core....darn you!

Back