All these ignorant racist ppl who try to label blacks as ghetto thugs, etc.

Much of this "ghetto thug" image can be blamed on the rap/hip hop industry. This industry has profited from promoting this image of black America for decades.

Unfortunately because of the chance for big profit from this image, many black people are feeding into this negative image of themselves.

Unless the popularity of this image ends or is ended, this isn't likely to change anytime soon. At least as long as there is money to be made from it.

It pisses me off when Idiots think that they're worth listening to. If only they had enough sense to kill themselves. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Outlaw2747 said:
You would be the exception. You are just a straight up ****ing idiot.

STUPID ****.:mad:

I'll give ya a nickel for every time you call him a stupid **** :rolleyes:

As for the person who started this thread...why do you even exist? :confused:

TheDarkTwo said:
That pisses me off to hell. You scumbags crackheads.

What does? Your continued, putrid existence?? Do yourself and the whole planet a huge favor... GO KILL YOURSELF!! You're polluting the Gene Pool, you stupid bastich.:mad:

Well, perhaps if you took the smarter approach then people on the forum wouldn't be so hostile towards you. There will always be your racist morons where ever you go, you just have to learn to deal, and when that happens, it's only their loss as they're wasting there morality and life. ;)

Exactly! Most people are idiots. We are surrounded by them everyday, people who say ALL blacks are thugs or criminals? As if they're all just clones of one another? So, a 27 year old man in Brazil has the same personality as a 13 year old kid living on a farm somewhere in Ontario just because they're both black? I think it's ridiculous to assume that.

perhaps the problem is "We more alike then we think" or anyshit like that (refering to sterotyping in general) But poerhaps it is more the fact that we simple cannot celebrarte differences. Why the hell is it so wrong to be different in the first place. The **** only starts when you deny people's right to be different.

(lil stoned sry):rolleyes:

If you want to be a white girl, do like Michael Jackson and get some coloring and surgery. Or if you want to be a black boy be one quietly, or your race will get a label like ******.

eisanbt said:
perhaps the problem is "We more alike then we think" or anyshit like that (refering to sterotyping in general) But poerhaps it is more the fact that we simple cannot celebrarte differences. Why the hell is it so wrong to be different in the first place. The **** only starts when you deny people's right to be different.

(lil stoned sry):rolleyes:

Nobody is denying the right to be different. However if your way to show that you are different is to portray yourself as a thug/gangsta then don't get pissed if based on your self portrayal, you get labeled that way.

TheDarkTwo said:
That pisses me off to hell. You scumbags crackheads.

Well, some blacks are ghetto thugs.

I've seen plenty in Compton, CA.

More in New Orleans. Wow. Now that place was crawling with gold teethed, Nike wearing, ghetto thugs. They were total waste. Interesting that they were flushed away a few months ago.

Yep. There definately are ghetto thugs. Every race has their trash.

Back