Almost Acoustic Christmas

- After Hands Held High, there was a little scratching and a weird intro that it caused many fans to ****ing **** their pants due to rumors floating around earlier in the day that there was a new song that was going to play. Jesus christ LP tricked us!!

Hahaha. I didn't expect to hear the new song to be honest, but I was one of the people who got tricked and **** their pants, lol.

you're an idiot because the NMS drum intro, my december, HHH choir and BIO drumline were dope as ****

So they had some people band some drums? It didn't even sound much different if Rob had done it, on Audio you probably couldn't tell if you tried. My December, yes thank you was VERY nice to have. HHH CHoir? I couldn't hear a damn thing. BIO Drumline...fine, it was ok but I still think it took away from the solo itself

haha just read teh whole thread, way to go in bashing everything.... this is way better than PR07 they did songs differently and play my december... not brilliant but a step foreword IMO
im dl'ing my december now thaks mar, HHH coming soon too?

So they had some people band some drums? It didn't even sound much different if Rob had done it, on Audio you probably couldn't tell if you tried. My December, yes thank you was VERY nice to have. HHH CHoir? I couldn't hear a damn thing. BIO Drumline...fine, it was ok but I still think it took away from the solo itself

well, i'm a percussion major at a music school

i think the solo took away from the drumline.

Yeah I thought it was neat with My December. The drumline was a cool addition in my opinion, good stuff mixed around in the show.

I think you are just expecting way too much... their new album just came out THIS year. Do you expect them to pull out all the crazy crap right now when their fans just got this new album. Look how many fans disappeared during their hiatus. I think its wise to save that new **** for the next time that happens, so we have something to buzz over while we are really waiting.

This has been a very interesting year for LP, the release of M2M, Soundboard recordings for alot of their shows. 3 different setlists for one tour, and now this. You really have to put it into perspective... What do you think the fans went nuts over back during the pre-Collision Course days? I can tell you right now, that this year has been one hell of a ride compared to some past ones. LP has just been touring extensively with barely any time off. When did you expect them to work some songs out acoustically? These are humans like you and me, they aren't super heroes, even though they have been my heroes for a long time.

I don't care... like I've said countless times before, going into my 7th year as a fan... LP4Ever.

I don't care... like I've said countless times before, going into my 7th year as a fan... LP4Ever.

Same here :D

I likes the show. It was different to what they did when they were in Sydney in October and it made it more enjoyable to watch. I was so happy they played My December. I also enjoyed the marching band in Bleed It Out and didn't mind the choir in HHH, even though I think it would have sounded better if Chester sang along with them.

Why do they even put acoustic in the show title?

I don't know what sucks more...the performance or the audio quality.

I think you are just expecting way too much... their new album just came out THIS year. Do you expect them to pull out all the crazy crap right now when their fans just got this new album. Look how many fans disappeared during their hiatus. I think its wise to save that new **** for the next time that happens, so we have something to buzz over while we are really waiting.

This has been a very interesting year for LP, the release of M2M, Soundboard recordings for alot of their shows. 3 different setlists for one tour, and now this. You really have to put it into perspective... What do you think the fans went nuts over back during the pre-Collision Course days? I can tell you right now, that this year has been one hell of a ride compared to some past ones. LP has just been touring extensively with barely any time off. When did you expect them to work some songs out acoustically? These are humans like you and me, they aren't super heroes, even though they have been my heroes for a long time.

****ing right +rep

*edit* damn my december ****ing OWNED

I think it was all right... certainly nothing special. I did enjoy My December though.

Wonder when we can expect a video rip if any.

I think it was all right... certainly nothing special. I did enjoy My December though.

Wonder when we can expect a video rip if any.

probably the day before warner's Ceo dresses like santa, rolls down main street in a sleigh and tosses $100 bills out to children.

probably the day before warner's Ceo dresses like santa, rolls down main street in a sleigh and tosses $100 bills out to children.

wouldn't that be a sight to behold :lol:

*edit* Hahninator, i can't open your download link, is it my internet of does anybody else have the same problem?

Yeah, I'm having trouble now. Not earlier though, hopefully it's only temporary.

Back