Americans want Democrats in power

ToriAllen said:
I don't get it...The logic, or not, of Democrats is being represented in this thread and this logic(?) is what the American people want?

Well, it's between that, and the Republican logic, which is "Well, since we are so sure that Osama Bin Laden is behind this, let's go capture Saddam!"

Democrats logic may not be the best, but at this point, Bush has made it to where there is almost no way in hell that a Republican is getting elected for at least one election, if not more, so we probably won't see any more Republican logic after this administration for at least 4-8 years, if not more.

ToriAllen said:
I am a firm believer that most Democrats will believe anything.

I bet you thought there was some sort of logic in going after Osama Bin...Saddam? Oh, oops, we abandoned going after Osama to go after SADDAM, who was not behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

ToriAllen said:
That is why they are so easy to manipulate and control.

Ok, if you're still thinking that the Republican party is full of geniuses and literates after Bush, you WILL believe anything, and can easily be manipulated...lemme guess, the Republican party doesn't cater to one race more than another?

ToriAllen said:
I suppose the terrorist attacks all over the world are just a figment of everyone

The reasons I am a Libertarian...

On Terrorism...
Rep: Let's go get Osama Bin Laden by invading Iraq.
Dem: Let's just bury our heads in the sand and hope Osama goes away.

On health care...
Rep: Let's just bury our heads in the sand and hope the problem goes away.
Dem: Let's adopt a social healthcare system that has already been proven to be a failure.

On education...
Rep: Let's dumb down the standards with the "no child left behind" policy.
Dem: Let's just spend ton's of money with no real purpose.

On the size and scope of governement...
Rep: Let's tell everyone we're really for small government, all the while increasing government's influence and scope.
Dem: Let's tell everyone more government is good, and increase government's influence and scope.

On race relations...
Rep: Let's pretend there's no problem.
Dem: Let's blame it all on whites and men.

On taxes and the deficit...
Rep: Let's spend like there's no tomorrow.
Dem: Let's spend like there's no tomorrow.

We did not invade Iraq to get Osama. Only the ignorant believe that. The conflict with Iraq was something that was still festering from the early nineties and was never really over. It just came to a head shortly after the 9/11 attacks. No one claimed we went into Iraq in retaliation for 9/11.
Gas prices rise when there is instability in the Middle East. Bush does not control everything that happens in the world

ToriAllen said:
We did not invade Iraq to get Osama. Only the ignorant believe that. The conflict with Iraq was something that was still festering from the early nineties and was never really over. It just came to a head shortly after the 9/11 attacks. No one claimed we went into Iraq in retaliation for 9/11.
Gas prices rise when there is instability in the Middle East. Bush does not control everything that happens in the world

You see, the only way we can get teh bush-bashers to shut up is to get a democrat in the white house. Then they can see how much he/she sucks at leading a nation at wartime and we'll go back! Yay!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
True enough, however republicans are still assholes... They're just the lesser of the two evils.
That is usually the way it is. Most people that are honest enough to be good politicians don't want anything to do with politics.

What percent of the world's oil comes from Iraq? 3% Now, if we were in this for oil, wouldn't it make much more sense to go after Jordan? (Which has 30% of the oil?) WE'RE NOT IN IRAQ FOR OIL AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES SO IS A MINDLESS FOLLOWER.

Pyro4298 said:
What percent of the world's oil comes from Iraq? 3% Now, if we were in this for oil, wouldn't it make much more sense to go after Jordan? (Which has 30% of the oil?) WE'RE NOT IN IRAQ FOR OIL AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES SO IS A MINDLESS FOLLOWER.

Its not about control of Iraq. Its control over the mid-east. Which last I checked Jordan is located in the middle-east.

WE'RE NOT IN IRAQ FOR OIL

Ya, thats right. We're there for the WMD. Hehehehehe..........;)

I can’t believe that after 5 years people are still gurgitating that stupid idea 9/11 was a conspiracy. If you haven’t found any proof now give it up! Windows blown out after the plane hit. Can’t find all the black box after a magnesium fire? Go figure. ****ing stupid! Give me a break. War for oil. Where’s the ****ing oil! I want some now!
Joker you moron, you think were so mono-minded we can’t work on more than one world problem at the same time? That’s the problem with America. Bin Laden was guilty of 9-11. Saddam was guilty of not complying with 14 resolutions. Clinton was guilty of getting a blow job and lying about it. Bush is by no means perfect but we've never haver had a perfect president.
The ****ing Democrats only want power and will turn there heads to the truth to get it. They would rather put our country in jeopardy. They want our troops standing around with empty guns and kissing ass to terrorists so they don’t offend anybody. ****ing liberal media can’t even own up to the fact that we did find WMD’S. ****ing lib’s wine about gas prices but won’t let us drill for it.
It’s going to be a sad sad day when liberals take the helm.

Jhony5 said:
I think democrats and republicans go down 50 stories deep into the earth underneath congress after their lengthly debates and just laugh their rich asses off while they watch Fox news. **** 'em both. Politicians, HA!~~~~~

Ted Kennedy goes down there every evening to play Pong.

snafu said:
I can’t believe that after 5 years people are still gurgitating that stupid idea 9/11 was a conspiracy. If you haven’t found any proof now give it up!

actually, i have a video that gives some proof, my friend wants to upload it to his myspace after we split it

Windows blown out after the plane hit. Can’t find all the black box after a magnesium fire? Go figure. ****ing stupid! Give me a break.

well, the black box is made out of the most indistructible metals known to man, there ****ing expensive, thats why planes arent made out of them. they actually found three out of the four black boxes

War for oil. Where’s the ****ing oil! I want some now!

ok, go to google.com
type in failure
click on im feeling lucky
scroll down to the bottom right and see that he has an oil company
he has the control of the army
hes a republican
and according to the monrow doctrine, if any country in the eastern hemisphere attacks a country in the western hemisphere, the U.S. can attack that country. remember pearl harbor. japan attacked it, U.S. attacked japan, then went to vietnam. but they lost vietnam

here, alqueda attack new york, U.S. attacked al-queda, now there in iraq, you figure it out

Joker you moron, you think were so mono-minded we can’t work on more than one world problem at the same time? That’s the problem with America. Bin Laden was guilty of 9-11. Saddam was guilty of not complying with 14 resolutions. Clinton was guilty of getting a blow job and lying about it. Bush is by no means perfect but we've never haver had a perfect president.

its amazing how we can find someone in a spider hole but not in a cave, especially a person thats responsible for 9/11. clinton got a bj, so what, back with him, gas was a dollar and life wasnt so bad, i dont remember being in a war in his time, can you tell me of one for me to look up. saddam guilty of some ****, we have problems here, we need binladed not saddam, he attacked us, not saddam. bush is not perfect, but it doesnt mean that he couldnt do a better job, president hoover was a republican and didnt help the people in the great depression when he was president until it became too late, and when president rosenvelt (democrat) came in, he made the "new deals" that help the economy a little and helped in the great depression

The ****ing Democrats only want power and will turn there heads to the truth to get it. They would rather put our country in jeopardy. They want our troops standing around with empty guns and kissing ass to terrorists so they don’t offend anybody. ****ing liberal media can’t even own up to the fact that we did find WMD’S. ****ing lib’s wine about gas prices but won’t let us drill for it.
It’s going to be a sad sad day when liberals take the helm.

Democrats turn there heads to the truth to get power, hrmm, i hope you know that you are implying that republicans lie all the time and twist the truth to make them look good. i wanted to vote for kerry because he went to vietnam and liked some of the things he was saying, and since he went to vietnam, he would know how it feels to loose your friend that died right in front of you, unlike crack head, pot smoking, druken bush. would you like me to get a video of him drunk. i used to have it in another computer, i'll upload it to my friends myspace just for you.

kokorosenshi said:
actually, i have a video that gives some proof, my friend wants to upload it to his myspace after we split it
You got a video tape that proves 9-11 was a conspiracy? Well why in the hell are you the only one with this tape? It proves nothing.

kokorosenshi said:
well, the black box is made out of the most indistructible metals known to man, there ****ing expensive, thats why planes arent made out of them. they actually found three out of the four black boxes
What metals are you talking about? Magnesium fires are (metals burning) Just about nothing can withstand that. Not to mention the amount of rubble is another reason it wasn't found. One black box missing proves a conspiracy?

kokorosenshi said:
ok, go to google.com
type in failure
click on im feeling lucky
scroll down to the bottom right and see that he has an oil company
he has the control of the army
hes a republican
and according to the monrow doctrine, if any country in the eastern hemisphere attacks a country in the western hemisphere, the U.S. can attack that country. remember pearl harbor. japan attacked it, U.S. attacked japan, then went to vietnam. but they lost vietnam

He has an oil company? Bullshit.
He controls the army? He's the comander and chief. I think that's his job.
He's a rebublican? Tell us something we don't know.
Any soverent state has the right to protect themselves anywhere on the glob.
I don't get your point with pearl harbor, Japan and then nam. You'll have to clarify this.

kokorosenshi said:
here, alqueda attack new york, U.S. attacked al-queda, now there in iraq, you figure it out
Again I don't see your point. Life is not black and white. We can have more than one threat at a time. We have Iran, N. Korea and a other hot spots to deal with also.

kokorosenshi said:
its amazing how we can find someone in a spider hole but not in a cave, especially a person thats responsible for 9/11. clinton got a bj, so what, back with him, gas was a dollar and life wasnt so bad, i dont remember being in a war in his time, can you tell me of one for me to look up. saddam guilty of some ****, we have problems here, we need binladed not saddam, he attacked us, not saddam. bush is not perfect, but it doesnt mean that he couldnt do a better job, president hoover was a republican and didnt help the people in the great depression when he was president until it became too late, and when president rosenvelt (democrat) came in, he made the "new deals" that help the economy a little and helped in the great depression
Well Saddam only had a spider whole to hide in. Bin Laden has many caves and he has much much more support. Remember Saddam was a ruthless dictator. A lot of Iraqis wanted him dead too. He was turned in for the reward. I dont' know where your coming from with Clinton. He lanuched a few rockets and knew Bin laden was a threat but we didn't have enough on him to aprehend him. I think it was Pakistan that was going to give him to us but Clington declined.

kokorosenshi said:
Democrats turn there heads to the truth to get power, hrmm, i hope you know that you are implying that republicans lie all the time and twist the truth to make them look good. i wanted to vote for kerry because he went to vietnam and liked some of the things he was saying, and since he went to vietnam, he would know how it feels to loose your friend that died right in front of you, unlike crack head, pot smoking, druken bush. would you like me to get a video of him drunk. i used to have it in another computer, i'll upload it to my friends myspace just for you.

All political parties lie, bend the truth and use media to further their parties power.
Kerry was a lying **** that claimed to be a war criminal himself. He flip flopped on every issue imaginable.
I think Clinton was the one that smoked pot but didn't inhale. But who cares. I don't' believe we've had one president that didn't' have a skeleton in the closet.
If he can do his job well he can drink a smoke as much as he wants to.

snafu said:
You got a video tape that proves 9-11 was a conspiracy? Well why in the hell are you the only one with this tape? It proves nothing.

i never said that i was the only one with this tape, and i accidently got it

What metals are you talking about? Magnesium fires are (metals burning) Just about nothing can withstand that. Not to mention the amount of rubble is another reason it wasn't found. One black box missing proves a conspiracy?

i dont know what metal it was made out of, i forgot. they found three out of the four boxes and released one to the public with barely anything on it, what about the other two, what happened to those

He has an oil company? Bullshit.
He controls the army? He's the comander and chief. I think that's his job.
He's a rebublican? Tell us something we don't know.
Any soverent state has the right to protect themselves anywhere on the glob.
I don't get your point with pearl harbor, Japan and then nam. You'll have to clarify this.

Again I don't see your point. Life is not black and white. We can have more than one threat at a time. We have Iran, N. Korea and a other hot spots to deal with also.

obvliously you didnt go to his biography, it says that he has an oil company.
true, its his job to control the army
any soverent state has the right to protect themselves, true, but it attacked the U.S. and that really pissed off americans. but thats no reason to go to iraq until we got binladen.
you dont get my point with pearl harbor, japan, and nam. you must of failed history, japan attacked pearl harbor, pearl harbor is part of hawaii but not of the U.S. at that time, according to the monroe doctrine, the U.S. can attack japan, we did, then we went to nam.

in present time, al-queda attack the U.S., the U.S. attacked al-queda then went to iraq. in short...
THE EVENTS OF HISTORY IS REPEATING IT SELF AND WE ARE GOING TO LOSE IRAQ.

true, we have iran and n. korea, how come we arent in n. korea.

Well Saddam only had a spider whole to hide in. Bin Laden has many caves and he has much much more support. Remember Saddam was a ruthless dictator. A lot of Iraqis wanted him dead too. He was turned in for the reward. I dont' know where your coming from with Clinton. He lanuched a few rockets and knew Bin laden was a threat but we didn't have enough on him to aprehend him. I think it was Pakistan that was going to give him to us but Clington declined.

bin laden has many caves right, well, are you telling me that we cant take a satelite image of the area, i dentify witch are caves, and attack them. i wouldnt know why clinton would decline but it probably would be because we didnt have enought on binladen to aprehend him.

All political parties lie, bend the truth and use media to further their parties power.
Kerry was a lying **** that claimed to be a war criminal himself. He flip flopped on every issue imaginable.
I think Clinton was the one that smoked pot but didn't inhale. But who cares. I don't' believe we've had one president that didn't' have a skeleton in the closet.
If he can do his job well he can drink a smoke as much as he wants to.
a president that drinks and smokes, well, thats an excellent rolemodel for the kids. "hey kids, if you do all your work, get drunk and get hi, you can be president too"
kerry might be alying ****, but would you like to see a video were bush says that hes not to worried about binladen
i got to agree with you, i also dont belive we've had a president with some dark secret, but would you agree that next time we vote, we do a background check on the runners.

President Bush says Osama Bin Laden actually helped him defeat John Kerry in the election. Too bad Bush can't find bin Laden to thank him personally.

Back