Any one else having bad luck lately?

camo fox

Lately I have been hit with some bad luck. It all Started with the R.

Took the R out, wouldn't start
Got pulled over by the DNR after, got a ticket
Got a phony text about a warrant, turned out to be a joke (I left work for this, that's why it's bad luck ..)
Went to the bank only to find out my credit report is jacked
Went to check valves, found brass shavings all over the head ... Assuming crank bearing
Had a tire go flat
Spare tire wouldn't release from secondary latch
Air compressor took a crap over night (forgot to switch it off, weather got cold and it turned on and ran all night, toasted the motor)
Found a "good deal" on tires, drove over an hour to get them, waited for an hour for the guy to show up, they where shot (the tires ..)
few days later I found another set of wheels and tires 2 hours south of me. We and picked them up. Turns out the guy was full of himself. They where for a ford 6-135 bolt pattern and not a chevy 6-139.7 bolt pattern.
Blew another tire on the way to work this morning.... Managed to limp it the remaining 1,000' to the parking lot.

All of this is within the last TWO WEEKS!

I had a warranty order through the previous tire company I had tires with. After today's events, I called and cancelled the order, went to a buddies shop and order some Hankook Dynapro ATm RF10 285/75-16.

Other than buying brand new Hankooks, the only other good thing in sight right now is I might be selling my R, with the bad motor, this wednesday for a nice chuck of change.

I am glad I can adapt and overcome to just about anything, because there are a lot of people that would break under this stuff. I just can't catch a damn break!! haha

Stay positive everyone!

Have a beer man... Sounds like you deserve it.

But let's here more about this phony warrant! Who's your buddy that thought that was funny? lol...

Well he sent me a number saying his wife ran my name and it shows I had a warrant for failure to appear for jury duty ... said there was a number to call to take care of it and gave it to me. I called the number and it was a recording talking about 30 days jail or $500 fine and that I could set up a payment plan to pay it off. I hung up and called my uncle who is a retired police officer and is now a Private Investigator. He checked into and said he couldn't find anything about it, but told me to go talk to the DA just to make sure. I left work to go talk to the DA, and on my way I tell my buddy what I was doing and he asks if I listened to the whole thing. I said no, I hear money fine and jail time and hung up (I was at work and didn't have time to hear about all that bullshit). Apparently at the end of the voicemail it explains that it is all a joke... I WAS IRATE!

Oh, that sucks lol... But like Fred said, pay back's a bitch!! Maybe you should list something real nice for real cheap on craigslist and leave his number... That's a good one.

That's funny you mentioned Craigslist. Someone last week, posted a listing for a Chevy 1500 pickup, using my cell number. I'm assuming it wasn't anyone I know, because no one has claimed responsibility.
It must have been a typo, on the poster's part. Anyway, it was annoying until I could get Craigslist to delete the ad.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea! He used to make a living off of craigslist, so he knows how it is to have **** like that happen to him. I will get a kick out of it

sorry bout ur luck man. but that warrent one is good. along with the craiglist ad thing. any chance we can get the warrant number to call?

HAHA I was waiting for someone to come up and ask for the number.

The number to mess with your friends is : 1-704-319-7254

ruin a friends day ... lol

Back