Anyone got anything they gotta say???

BBBz_gurl12177 said:
Hey everyone. yeah i used to be a real big LP fan. I used to listen to all their cds and obssess over them like there was no one else in this world to think about. but now its over. i hope no one can get as far as dedicating their life to the guys of the band because it is fun i admit but there can be some downfalls to it. i hope yall have a great day and a great weekend. see ya lata. :thumbsup: :D :rolleyes:

well that is your choice

and i can understand why you would stop this little thing with lp

i am also obessed with there music
but not as much as you

so no one is going to stop you for not listening to a band as much as you use to

so do whatever you want

I wonder why you are called obsessed when you just only listen to LP? I only listen to LP because the music they make, the lirics they write, CHAZ his voice everything is ****ing amazing about this band. Why should I listen to other crap that is around when you can listen to something that amazing as LP is. That doesn´t make me obsessed. The fact that I got CB ( Chester Bennington ) tattood on my wrist I call that obsessed. But do I have a problem with it? Nope not at all. LP is my life, thanx to them I met some great friends and enjoy life to the fulliest.

xxxxxxx The Tester

i think I'm starting to feel that way. my Linkin Park obsession is dying. I still love the band, but i don't really listen to them that much. maybe once every other day. I have them on my MP3 player but I don't really listen to them except their live performances. I think I actually like their live performances better then the albums. they have more energy.

haha i just completely went off-topic for a few seconds.

but when LP comes out with their next album, my obsession will prob start again. :D

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
i think I'm starting to feel that way. my Linkin Park obsession is dying. I still love the band, but i don't really listen to them that much. maybe once every other day. I have them on my MP3 player but I don't really listen to them except their live performances. I think I actually like their live performances better then the albums. they have more energy.

haha i just completely went off-topic for a few seconds.

but when LP comes out with their next album, my obsession will prob start again. :D

Exactly how I feel...
Lately I've been more into KoRn. I haven't listened to LP in a month, where I usually listen to them everyday. When I did listen to them tho a month ago, I didn't really feel the usual rush that I do, but I'm pretty sure this is just from over-listening to them and when their new cd comes out I'll be obsessed again. Fare thee well.

Katey

i dont listen to em all that much. because they've already won my.. loyalty. i will always love to listen to the songs. but i'm not gonna.. obsess over em, specially cuz i already know all the words and stuff lmao.

Back