anyone hear about this?

cindy_lp_numb

Has anyone heard that LP might tour with Eminem and 50 Cent this summer? MTV2 makes a lot of comments about LP that is the total opposite of what LP says. Not long ago, MTV2 said that Mike mentioned how sick of Meteora he was and that they'd probably have an album by the end of the year. But then I read comments made by them and they say they won't be doing anything this year. MTV2 also said LP wants to collaborate with more rap artists on the next album and that they are touring with the above mentioned artists this summer. To me, Linkin Park is their own type of music. They're labeled as nu metal-rap, but I don't label them as anything b/c they are so unique. Having said this, I don't want them to collaborate with other rap artists on the new album. I love the way they are now. They should save the collaborations for the special stuff they put out (reanimation, collision course, etc.) I buy those of course--but like I said, they should do that as an extra cd. I want them to continue touring with the metal/rock bands they have been touring with. I'm more into rock than rap. OF COURSE I LOVE THE MIKE RAP IN LP!!!! I'm just saying that Linkin Park is my favorite band and I don't think they should change to more rap collaborations or anything---they should stay the same. Do you guys see what I'm saying?

You have got it all wrong

YES Linkin park may be touring with Eminem and 50 cent with another rock band

NO Linkin park arent making a new album this year, Mike Shinoda is making a new album though (solo)

NO Linkin Park arent collaberating with other rap artistis, Mike is

Hope that clears things up for you

I'm just repeating what MTV2 has said. That was the point I was making. THEY have said Linkin Park is doing all of that.

No, you may of mis quoted, this is what is happening it is more or less the same as what you said, though it is mainly Mike Shinoda doing them solo not with Linkin Park.

Seriously guys...all those are just rumors....the 50 Cent/Eminem/LP tour isn't confirmed...watch the special on 50 Cent on MTV next week to see if they talk about it...and for Mike's solo album, I'm pretty sure the album everyone's talking about is the one he's doing w/ other artists....nothing's confirmed, MTV reports rumors too...don't believe everything you hear.

musicgyrl8186 said:
Seriously guys...all those are just rumors....the 50 Cent/Eminem/LP tour isn't confirmed...watch the special on 50 Cent on MTV next week to see if they talk about it...and for Mike's solo album, I'm pretty sure the album everyone's talking about is the one he's doing w/ other artists....nothing's confirmed, MTV reports rumors too...don't believe everything you hear.

It was more or less confirmed when in an article it went

Mike Shinoda,who is working on a solo album

it werent relevant to the topic, it was just that he was invloved in a show. I know the tour isnt confirmed thats why I posted MIGHT be.

and what makes all of us the experts ?
The guys know best wether they will make an new album or not, work together with eminem or not: WHY PUT SO MUCH ENERGY IN SPECULATIONS ? Time will tell the truth

bonni said:
and what makes all of us the experts ?
The guys know best wether they will make an new album or not, work together with eminem or not: WHY PUT SO MUCH ENERGY IN SPECULATIONS ? Time will tell the truth

i totally agree :thumbsup: we wil eventually know about any tours/collaborations eventually right?

Back