anyone play WOW

allieking

Grandma!!!
ok so after giving up playing for a year and a half i have decided to start playing again. i loved world of warcraft before but played it way too much. i am now an undead warlock, level 32 and was wondering if anyine else played it too. i know lenneh played because i was in a guild with him.

so if you play tell us what char you are and what level..

LOL @ Unhinged

I never started playing cause I didn't want to get addicted. So I played Nitto 1320 Legends street racing and...yeah...addicted...530HP Integera....but that means nothing here...

Oh man.. Good i'm not into those kind of games.
I know some people that WOW took over their (social) lives.

I used to be addicted to CS back in the days.. lol So i can somehow relate.
I grew out of gaming

Lol I never cared for this game, I don´t like this kinda games at all
A few months ago I really liked playing counter strike, but now that´s over too
Only GTA IV, but i´ve played all the missions already

I used to play but I don't anymore; I got a social life and didn't want to pay £10 a month for nothing since I no longer had time to.

Besides, thats £10 more towards alchohol xD

Hey grad I play a little Dota once in a while, feel free to message me if you're interested in a few games!

I was offered a free account to WoW.. Well not free, but it wasn't me paying... But i refused. I only like playing games heaps of my friends play, or if it's on my xbox 360 and it doesnt suck.
I played Last Chaos for a little while... But other then that, games don't have a huge effect on me, I'd rather go out and do other things.

theres a correction. Munchyie is now my lvl 24 tauren warrior and Munchzilla is my 54 tauren druid. traded servers from Scarlet Crusade to Aggramar. I wanted to play with my co-workers.

I'm already in the outlands even though im not supposed to be there. I love to hearth to Shatt and then fly to Zabra'jin in Zangamarsh to see the baby murlocs. my boyfriend so dosent get the fact that baby murlocs are so adorable!!

cuz im not high enough level. I spent a half hour being chased around by Fel Reavers the other day. almost as fun as watching a lvl 2 be summoned to outlands by a lock.... haha that makes me tear up with laughter. cant be any worse then some of the wow pick up lines I've heard.

Back