Anyone?

lp_fan_chaz

I was going through my cds/dvds and I found some things I forgot I had!!! lol I have a bunch of LP dvds/cds, but I had forgotten that there was a dvd that only works sometimes. What I mean (and this is hard to explain) is that most of the dvd works, but it cuts out sometimes or it'll skip to another performance. Sometimes it'll work all the way through though. If you work with it, you would eventually see the whole thing! lol Anyway, when I bought it, it did all that, so I contacted the company to send me a new one (which they did). However, I was left with the one that partly works (or works totally sometimes). My point is, I forgot I had the one that cuts out and I found it today when I was cleaning out my cd/dvd area. If no one wants it, I'll throw it away. Matter of fact, I was going to, but then I thought maybe someone would want it anyway (like I said--MOST of it works and sometimes the whole thing works!). I had the one that works perfect on here awhile back to sell, but I'm keeping it (or selling it later on eBay). It's the Rock AM Ring 2001 dvd. Anyone want it? I also have some vcds that I bought off eBay---not perfect quality, but great nonetheless. I don't want those anymore and I don't want to sell them on eBay, so if anyone wants those too, post here and I'll figure out from there who gets what.

FYI----REMEMBER, IT'S NOT PERFECT. So don't get it and say "hey, it cuts out sometimes" or whatever!!! lol

Before anyone asks---FREE. Umm...let's see...what else.....Oh yeah! I might even get rid of more stuff at a later date (toward Christmas---hey, it's the holiday spirit! lol). I STILL LOVE LP, so don't think I don't. I'm just cleaning out stuff so I can get new stuff!!!! :)

Also, (man this is long) I'm not sending it out until the middle of November. So you have two weeks to decide. I think that's it. Again, if no one wants it/them, I'll just throw them away. No big deal! lol

meh, but if i do get this, would it mean it's not possible for me to get any other things? cuz i have like 0 lp merch. i feel so.. unfaithful to the band (but i recently joined the LPU, so that'll help lol)

I'll go through all my stuff today and see what I can find to give out. I'll post it all HERE on this thread, so come back here to see a list of stuff. I'll do a little at a time b/c it'd be too expensive to do it all at once. Hyper, I am giving more stuff later, so you might want to wait if you want something else more! :)

FYI---Hyper, you don't have any LP stuff? What all do you have of LP? Specifically, please? :)

FYI2---Actually, I should give EVERYONE a chance to see what all I have b/c some people won't get a chance to even see it. Is sometime in the evening good for everyone? People always say they get here too late and I want to give everyone a chance. I'll go through my stuff today and post TONIGHT (we'll say 13 hours from THIS time---since everyone is on a different time zone. If I say, like 10:00 pm, some people won't know what time that is b/c it might be 8:00 pm there, etc). :)

Remember, I'll post more stuff later, so if you want something else, you might want to wait.

Really? I'll have to fix that...lol What all do you have Vash?

I did it! I went through my stuff and I categorized everything into piles.

1. Stuff I'm keeping.
2. Stuff I'm between on (meaning I'm not sure yet whether to give it away or not--probably will eventually...lol)
3. Stuff I'm ready to give away now!

As of now, I'm ready to give away the following:
The RAMR01 dvd that cuts out (DON'T FORGET THAT), some vcds with various performances in London and other places (including some show performances, etc), some burned cds I bought off eBay with concert performances, and a LPU Wristband with the quitar pick thingy (lol---fyi never worn).

Like I said, there are some things I'm between on (some other dvds like the AM one--I'm trying to decide if I could sell all my extra dvds on eBay or not.) I also have some other items and cds I bought on eBay or places like that. That's the list for now since I can't send too much out at one time. It'll cost too much! lol I'll do a few items each month as I decide what to give away. I honestly don't know if I should even bother with eBay b/c I don't like eBay anymore (I GOT RIPPED OFF THERE!!!).

Now, figuring out how to distribute everything will be tough. Should I post everything seperate? If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Don't forget to answer, Hyper and Vash! :) I want you to have some stuff for sure! I have some other stuff I haven't mentioned yet in case you guys want it, so MAKE SURE you answer! After I see what all you have, I can decide if you need it or not! lol

I have a bunch more stuff (dvds, cds, and products), but I'm going to get rid of the least best stuff first. lol :) So this isn't all I have to give you guys! You're probably thinking 'man, this stuff isn't that good'. That's b/c I haven't posted the best stuff yet. I have to get rid of this stuff first though....haha :)

The only LP **** I have, other than media, is a wallet I've had for years, & a bag I somehow had money for... Lol
I like the sound of that wristband, lol.

:O if they don't have any LP Merch, then they should get stuff first.

I'd like the wristband and guitar pick though lol..sounds cool :O thats very nice of you to give stuff away like that :)

Back