AP - Nets owner, Jay-Z, Knicks make pitch to LeBron

N

NewsBot

By TOM WITHERS 2010-07-01T17:31:13ZCLEVELAND (AP) -- As they made their exit, the New Jersey Nets passed the New York Knicks in the driveway of the parking garage....

View the full article

By TOM WITHERS 2010-07-01T17:31:13ZCLEVELAND (AP) -- As they made their exit, the New Jersey Nets passed the New York Knicks in the driveway of the parking garage....

View the full article

Damn it!!! Jay-Z is gonna make it hard for us to get LeBron!! Chicago needs to get back to it's once sports glory!! So far we have the Stanley.

Chicago sucks. They'll never have another decent basketball team because they don't garner respect from the good players... Their lack of loyalty has cause an end to their era... And they will probably never be back.

LeBron will likely be staying with the Cavs anyway, IMO.

Chicago sucks. They'll never have another decent basketball team because they don't garner respect from the good players... Their lack of loyalty has cause an end to their era... And they will probably never be back.

LeBron will likely be staying with the Cavs anyway, IMO.

Whatever, you suck! I don't blame our good players from leaving, the greedy Bulls owners weren't willing to pay them what they were worth, so they went were they would and be better appreciated. I would have done the same thing. Anyone with a brain really.

no one is worth $30 million a year to play basketball.

I agree. But you have to take into consideration all of the money the sport and players generate in ticket sales, merchandise, shoes, drinks, etc.

Back