Are demons real?

Well this forum is called:Off Topic Forum,so apparentely I pissed you off hahaha :p .Where do you think the bible came from,who wrote it mister.Who is Jesus to you,huh mister.There is only 1 Almighty God,and you should believe in him.He can take your life away in less than a nanosecond.What makes you think that your supperior than our 1 God?

Switchblade said:
Well this forum is called:Off Topic Forum,so apparentely I pissed you off hahaha :p .Where do you think the bible came from,who wrote it mister.Who is Jesus to you,huh mister.There is only 1 Almighty God,and you should believe in him.He can take your life away in less than a nanosecond.What makes you think that your supperior than our 1 God?

You pissed me off? Hmmm, not exactly Mr. Ego. I am quite relaxed at the moment and not banging on the keyboard like a knuckledragger. YOU on the other hand are just annoying. You merely annoyed me so go grab yourself a medla and pat yourself on the back. You are just another religious fanatic spweing nonsense and trying to scare people into your beliefs. Does it ever occur to you there are other gods out there? You believe in what you want, and I belive in what I want. And that goes for anyone else here.

Who wrote the bible? Ummm I have reason to believe that god did not chop down a tree and make the pages of a book so I am going to have to believe a man did it. Who is Jesus to me? A storybook character. (this isn't an insult for those of you religious folk out there) Oh and there are PLENTY of things that can take my life in a nanosecond, but I don't have to sit here living in fear of those things. I don't have to go around and tell everyone to believe in a God or else they will die. You are totally going about spreading your religion the wrong way. Threatening people that they will die if they don't follow YOUR belief? Dude, shut the **** up. I don't need to sit here and take orders from some ****ing kid who cannot grasp a simple concept or keep his beliefs to himself. I will say this ONE LAST TIME...in fact I am going to type it so you can see it...

EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE IN THE SAME THING THAT YOU DO. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE THE FREEDOM TO BELIEVE IN WHATEVER THE **** WE WANT TO BELIEVE IN!!!

If for some stupid reason you cannot understand that, then I hope that you do not procreate because you have a severe lack of word comprehension. Now quit going around scaring and threatening people with your boorish demeanor.

Oh and a final word, I never said I was better than your God. Get your head out your ****ing ass kid.

Hmmm....

Okay, here goes...

The concept of a small percentage of creation enjoying eternal reward and pleasure, while the majority of creation suffers eternal pain and suffering, is by far the most twisted concept of a potential God that I have ever heard and completely outside my ability to accept whatsoever.

Could ANY parent out there stand and endure the screams of everlasting agony that they inflict upon their child? How utterly sadistic...

If there is a God, and I won't know for sure until my Earth Suit unravels...I'm quite sure that violent image of God couldn't be further from the truth.

Okay...a little more...

A Short Quiz:

1. How many boogie men have come out from under the bed in your lifetime? - ZERO?

2. How many people have you seen in real life talk in demon voices, spin their head around in a circle, and spit pea soup slime? - ZERO?

3. How many dead people have you seen come back from the dead? - ZERO?

4. How many ghosts and gholies have attacked you while walking outside at night? - ZERO?

5. How many people have you seen simply levitate above the ground and fly around the room? - ZERO?

6. How many times have you seen furniture shake violently while objects fly around the room on their own? - ZERO?

And you believe in this sinister horrible mind control fiction based upon?...

Look CAREFULLY at my signature line...

"If repeated often enough, a lie will become the new truth".

...The Christian Church THRIVES on this concept...

Yes Church's abuse the power they have,no doubt. I would rather see the nutjobs in that Church on Sunday though. -Cause I like to sleep in on that day.lol - I can't wait to see who says they have on 1 through 6. :)

Aw that'll teach me to leave for a few days; I missed all the fun! Outlaw, you took all the words right out of my mouth. And you didn't leave me any leftovers, you ***** ;)

CES and Outlaw are absolutely right, so I guess that saves me the trouble of yelling myself blue in the face at you as well.

So, I'll just say that you're an ignorant sheep and you're going to be in for one hell of a shock when you die and find out there are no pearly gates. I wonder if many of the spirits who remain here do so because they've been disappointed by their afterlife XD.

At any rate, yes, actually, I DID read the bible from cover to cover. It was full of **** and I burned the ****er as a symbol of my awakening. I was raised Christian so I know EXACTLY how much **** the religion is stuffed full of. Been there, done that, woke up. The Matrix has you, Switchblade. Follow the silver dragon to freedom.

You can tell me to go to hell all you want, for two reasons. One, because I know they don't exist. For another, it entertains me. Answer me this, sheep, how would your precious Jesus feel about hearing you insult and threaten someone? That's not very tolerant or loving. If he did exist, and he was half as good as guy as everyone keeps screaming at me, he'd roll over in his grave to hear you say that. Even I, a 'heathen' find it disgraceful.

Also, you should think before you set fingers to keys. If you hate me so much, again how typically Christian of you, how could a catastrophe be so terrible if only I died? Wouldn't that make you happy? Interesting. It's true, Outlaw--sheep have no minds.

Even though you seem to have lost interest in me as soon as a conflict arose--how bloodthirsty of you--I'll answer your questions instead of yelling at you. (What can I say, I'm bored.)

You don't piss me off; you make me shake my head and pity you. You don't get angry at sheep, you feel sorry for their existence.

The bible was probably written by an ancient Tolkien who was either very bored, or tired of seeing people divided by a polytheistic society, so he made an attempt to unite people. It certainly wasn't written by anyone who knew this Jesus fellow; they would have written it right away, or as they went, not forty years after his supposed death.

There are people who read books and swear by them. People who believe we are all Muggles and others are casting spells on us and attending magic school. When people love a novel, they WILL shape their reality around it. There's a church of Spongebob, don't you know. It's remarkably easy to turn a work of FICTION into a way of life.

I invite your God to prove me wrong. I shout from the highest peak that he does not exist--**** YOU, GOD. Now smite me. Strike me down where I stand.

I'm waiting.

I'm a heretic, a blasphemer. God damn it, Jesus H. Christ, oh my GOD! Oh no, the horror! I'm shaking in my socks.

Still waiting to be smoten. Kill me, God, if you're so powerful.

Nothing? Didn't think so.

Quiz results for me.

A Short Quiz:

1. How many boogie men have come out from under the bed in your lifetime? - none

2. How many people have you seen in real life talk in demon voices, spin their head around in a circle, and spit pea soup slime? - one

3. How many dead people have you seen come back from the dead? - none

4. How many ghosts and gholies have attacked you while walking outside at night? - none, but it does happen

5. How many people have you seen simply levitate above the ground and fly around the room? - one

6. How many times have you seen furniture shake violently while objects fly around the room on their own? - several times

This was not, however, the work of demons.

Silver_dragon87 said:

So, I'll just say that you're an ignorant sheep and you're going to be in for one hell of a shock when you die and find out there are no pearly gates. I wonder if many of the spirits who remain here do so because they've been disappointed by their afterlife XD.

I dunno about you, but I would much rather be wrong and have there be no "pearly gates" and know that I lived a happy and fulfilled life.

What happens when you are wrong and the "pearly gates" are actually there?

eddo said:
I dunno about you, but I would much rather be wrong and have there be no "pearly gates" and know that I lived a happy and fulfilled life.

What happens when you are wrong and the "pearly gates" are actually there?

Couch If wrong how could they make it to the "pearly gates"? oh ...lol

sixes said:
Couch If wrong how could they make it to the "pearly gates"? oh ...lol

If you are wrong about God, then you would get to the "pearly gates" and not be allowed to enter pased them. Notice I put the "pearly gates" in quotes. this is because I don't actually believe in a "pearly gate" type of scenerio, but using that (since SilverDragon brought it up) to make my point.

Go sit on your "couch" little man.

eddo said:
If you are wrong about God, then you would get to the "pearly gates" and not be allowed to enter pased them. Notice I put the "pearly gates" in quotes. this is because I don't actually believe in a "pearly gate" type of scenerio, but using that (since SilverDragon brought it up) to make my point.

Go sit on your "couch" little man.

See why could'nt you do that in the pit? Geez
Anyway back to the subject,I thought the hardcore sinners when straight to hell? Am I wrong ? You know the bible better than I.But that is was I was told.

No demons. No angels. No spirits. No ghosts. No souls. Nothing.

//edit// 'cept Santa Claus and his pimps

Eddo, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at--either because I'm rusty here or because it's late and my brain is being lazy. But I believe my response is appropriate when I say that one can live a perfectly happy and even "good" life without some musty book of hatred and lies telling you what to do. You know what the "good book" breeds? Hatred. And war. And, not to dramatize, but suffering. (Enough to call this plane "hell" and be right to do it.)

Anyway, as I've said several times on this site, I live with no fear because I am absolutely certain there are no pearly gates. There may well be some differentiating between "good" and "bad" but as far as I know--and I do say know, such is my belief--I'm quite safe. Hell, I'd bet my soul on it ;)

PS: "righteous non-believers" would go to purgatory, so even if I were wrong (yeah right c(o: ) I'd be just fine.

Back