As Much As I Hate To Admit It..........

The play the show and go on, then leave when it's over. On one 01 show, the crowd didn't want to participate so Chaz was like **** YOU and they said "All you LP fans LETS GO!" <3 lol thats how you do it :D

some people should seriously ccontrol themselves. THat **** is not necissary. I love metallica and all, I think they are awesome, and so I am a fan, but I would choose LP over Metallica any day because at least LP have something different to offer. I mean there are bands out there that sound like metallica... such as megadeth... both being the same type of metal...

THough Linkin Park, no other band I know is like them at all, unless they are new bands following in line with them I guess but the point is that music isn't suppose to be all the same... it would get boring to hear the same sounds over and over... what would it be like if all metal sounded like metallica? Sure it would be cool but after a while people will be desperate for something new...

so if people can't handle a little change then f*ck 'em... I know I'm being blunt and if i affend anyone I am sorry but I would never do that to anyone no matter who the f*ck they were. THere are soo many bands I hate out there but I can respect that people like them and that to someone else they are amazing. BUt no matter how much I hate a band I would never boo them of the stage I mean thats just plain immature and rude. GET over it.

Its not like people will die listening to them, I mean they were their to see metallica and they got to see them so whats the problem? Couldn't handle a little more of a show? *shrug* y'know i could go forever but i won't...

ohhh this is the metallica sindrome again
yeah....i knew about what fans did back in ireland and when i first read it i was like what the f**k?why can't they respect a band like lp
even if they are criticised by a lot of ppl there was no one before them,NO ONE that did this kind of music so i'd have to say f**k all the ones that don't like 'em
i don't care,i just know guys,metallica fans that go home and listen to linkin park,but they aren't capable of admitteing that s**t.why?lp make quality music.the selling albums showed it
it's like this-metallica's drummer lars also appeared in a magazine with chester,also james-the vocalist and they seemed kinda like friends to me.....then why this war between fans...i can't understand it

this could be a hard thing..trying to please the fans of another gender of music then the one you play, so i guess reactions of the Metallica fans didnt surprised them too much, so my guess is that LP has different reasons for not playing in your country..but it's not related to the ppl or what happened there. Of course, at this sort of events..if a group starts to act like assholes there are always gonna be other to follow them..some narrow-minded people.
Good thing they didnt play as a support act for Slipknot :)
I'm sure LP will return soon

What a situation!I am almost sure that LP will be back to Ireland.Of course I don't know when, but you're gonna see them again :thumbsup: Throwing stuff at chester sounds rude though :confused:

Hahninator said:
The play the show and go on, then leave when it's over. On one 01 show, the crowd didn't want to participate so Chaz was like **** YOU and they said "All you LP fans LETS GO!" <3 lol thats how you do it :D
hah chyea that is how its done. no haters kthx. :thumbsup:

dany said:
well,some of metallica's fans are pretty bad but i remember one thing....there is a guy o the live in texas dvd that has a metallica shirt on him and sigs lp's songs with all of his heart....what does that tell u??
it's like that metallica fans say that lp don't sing rock....but when they go home they listen to linkin park.....
Hahaha... I was JUST about to say that. That guy (if we're talking about the same guy) was this large Metallica fan but he was singing from the depths of his heart. And he was singing "Crawling", one of Linkin Park's more emo-tional songs! I love him. He's so butch, but in touch w/ his emotional side. Why can't more men be like him? :(
I also saw many other Metallica-t-shirt-wearing members of the crowd singing along to Linkin Park, just being proud of being Linkin Park fans as well as Metallica fans.

Back