Ask The Genie For - A Gay Baby?

Flatearther

It's a dream come true. You're a pregnant mum, you've saved an archaeologist's life and he's rewarded you with one of the lamps he found on a dig and it happens to be the genuine article, a real, wish-granting Genie-housing Magic Lamp.

You get one wish for your future child. The specs available are one boy or girl and the orientation can be fully normal or totally homosexual. Either choice delivers a 100% healthy kid, and the orientation is set in concrete with a sliding scale for homosexuality from mildly perceptible to the full Macho Drag model. Once the wish is granted, it's forever. Would you deliberately choose to have a homosexual child of either orientation if that choice was totally under your control and no one else's? There are lots and lots on this forum who will be hanging off every word you utter.

No, I would not wish for a homosexual child. Society still discriminates against gays.

hugo said:
No, I would not wish for a homosexual child. Society still discriminates against gays.
You're obviously in the wrong country, mate. Here in Oz, the poofs (gay mafia) run everything. You can't get ahead without being one. Cheers!

Flatearther said:
You're obviously in the wrong country, mate. Here in Oz, the poofs (gay mafia) run everything. You can't get ahead without being one. Cheers!
I always suspected that Australia was run by fagots. I'll take this as my proof of such.

Flatearther said:

Quote some reliable information to back that up, Mister.

Bob Brown is the only recognisable gay man in politics today. Although that ***** that headed up the ACCC for a while sounded a bit suss.

I think the dinosaurs did not die from a meteor strike. I think they all turned gay and soon ceased to exist. The same would happen if all people turned gay. This is why homosexuality goes against nature. It defies the most basic instincts of life.

Gay couples would probably elect to have a gay child. More people to get gay with, I suppose.

Jhony5 wrote:
I always suspected that Australia was run by fagots. I'll take this as my proof of such.
Look no further, J5. To criticise a gay here is to wreak the wrath of heaven itself upon your hunched shoulders. The magazine covers from the 'fashion' industry reveal the tip of the 'berg'. The Australian women wonder why the fashion pages are littered with all the skinny titless birds and real women can't get a fingernail into the industry. No mystery - the gay producers & directors (I was a commercial photographer and 'industry insider') deliberately select the models that will look like pre-pubescent boys. That's just the fashion scene. But there's much, much more.Cheers!

builder wrote:
Quote some reliable information to back that up, Mister.
Bob Brown is the only recognisable gay man in politics today. Although that ***** that headed up the ACCC for a while sounded a bit suss.
Mate, you of all people should know that Bob Brown is one of the few 'Published' poofs who actually makes a career of it. Or, as the late lamented Franca Arena once said to Bob Carr: "Are you trying to tell the people that among all the politicians, the legal fraternity, the medical profession and and the clergy there is but ONE paedophile called Dolly Dunn? You know they don't publish that sort of stuff to be used against them, for the simple reason that they OWN the whole shootin' match. However, up there in jolly Queensland (aptly named) where your lot reside, they may have a different way of doing business. Do me a favour. Cheers!

Aussie politics sounds a lot spicier then the American version. Maybe y'all should invade a dirty shithole nation and claim your making it better while in reality its gotten much worse.

...and BTW, is it true that Australians keep kangaroos as pets to guard their pot-o-gold? Maybe I'm thinking of Ireland? Did I mention I'm a heavy marijuana smoker? YA...it's true. No ****.

I would choose a straight child, preferably a boy. I'd like to be a grandmother someday to grandchildren who are biologically connected to me.

And as hugo stated, society in general still discriminates against gays even though network television and the fashion industry would have us think otherwise.

Jhony5 wrote:
Aussie politics sounds a lot spicier then the American version. Maybe y'all should invade a dirty shithole nation and claim your making it better while in reality its gotten much worse.
Y'all almost got that one - see, I reckon we should have a THIRD ANZAC day celebration (war heroes' "yippee" day). We aligned ourselves with a top ranking world power (England) in 1915 and got done like a dog's dinner by a 10th rate mob (Turkey). Then we did it again in Vietnam. I'm no punter, but I'll lay a couple of fresh squid on the counter about our little ethnic mates in Iraq. We love invading shitholes - it's what we do best.
...and BTW, is it true that Australians keep kangaroos as pets to guard their pot-o-gold? Maybe I'm thinking of Ireland?
Certainly NOT sir - how dare you! We have lawyers & journalists for that sort of low-class work.
Did I mention I'm a heavy marijuana smoker? YA...it's true. No ****.
A heavy smoker, huh? OK, start bragging - just how much DO you weigh? Anything under 200 pounds doesn't even get you into the Jap wrestling scene - all ****. Cheers!

Posted by Flatearter:
A heavy smoker, huh? OK, start bragging - just how much DO you weigh? Anything under 200 pounds doesn't even get you into the Jap wrestling scene - all ****.
I'm only 176 pounds. Not gonna get me that sumo championship.:(

I hear a lot of talk about potheads being terribly lazy. Theres this new anti-marijuana commercial they're running in the states that shows a bunch of potheads sitting on a couch wasting their lives. The kicker is me and my half dozen or so good friends, who all smoke often, do more and get out more then any of the non-smokers I have met. With all the lazy fat unmotivated TV zombies in this world, maybe if more of them took a few hard tokes now and then they would gain the ambition to go out into the world and have some real fun. Give me a bag of grass, a gun, a 4-wheeler, and some fishing poles and you won't see my white ass on da couch all weekend.

As well, homosexuals have a highly disproportionate suicide rate. Of course gays blame society for this. I think it's because getting ****ed in your ass everyday would get to be a bummer.

Jhony5 said:
I think it's because getting ****ed in your ass everyday would get to be a bummer.
I agree. Just look at suicide rates among gamblers and those who play the stock market...

ToriAllen said:
I agree. Just look at suicide rates among gamblers and those who play the stock market...
Hmmm...ya I suppose ****ing yourself in the ass would be as tiresome as having another person do it for you.

Jhony5 wropte:
Give me a bag of grass, a gun, a 4-wheeler, and some fishing poles and you won't see my white ass on da couch all weekend.
You intellectuals just don't know when to stop bragging, do you? Such envy! Cheers!

Flatearther said:
Jhony5 wropte:
You intellectuals just don't know when to stop bragging, do you? Such envy! Cheers!

I is what I is. YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Flatearther said:
Mate, you of all people should know that Bob Brown is one of the few 'Published' poofs who actually makes a career of it. Or, as the late lamented Franca Arena once said to Bob Carr: "Are you trying to tell the people that among all the politicians, the legal fraternity, the medical profession and and the clergy there is but ONE paedophile called Dolly Dunn? You know they don't publish that sort of stuff to be used against them, for the simple reason that they OWN the whole shootin' match. However, up there in jolly Queensland (aptly named) where your lot reside, they may have a different way of doing business. Do me a favour. Cheers!

Actually paedophiles swell the ranks here moreso than male homosexuals.

Keith Wright ring any bells?

Ex-Governor General Hollingworth kinda backs up your call of a top-down cover-up conspiracy, but in all honesty, Sydney is the gay capital of this part of the western world. They do, after all is said and done, host the annual Gay Mardis Gras, do they (you mob) not? :D

Back