Attention!!!

DaRkS0uL

i heard that lq is going to make only acoustic music is that true? please say that it isn't,that it's only a stupid rumor? then i can kick my brothers ass b' cause he told me that..

They arent going to only do acoustic music. However, Chester might release a solo albulm where he would play accoustic music, and Mike might do some more solo collaborations. I hope they both dont do it. This is how most bands end up splitting up.

its LP not Lq,no offence,lol

um,well,chester might be doing a solo album,so,yea,he might be doing some acoustic stuff in it.

4everLP_Shinoda said:
I know what u mean!Believe I don´t want that 2!!!!*cries*I´m gonna cross all my fingers so they won´t split up!!!!and also i´m gonna pray for that so it won´t happen.

I Would really hate it if they slitted up..I WOULD DIE!!! I love them too much just like all you other nice people...It would be cool to Chazzy Chazs solo album though

Hello there guys?!?!

Are you soo naive to believe at those shits...
Well according to the rumors LP already splited more than once....
Every year is the same....

LP members have great connection in the band and with the fans...
why should they split?
Of course Chaz or Mikey can try ''some solo stuffs'' but i don't think to any od them will do that....

they've done lots and lots of projects with other bands and never split up. don't believe every rumour you hear, except it comes from a reliable source. there have been loads of rumours about lp since they became famous about them splitting up, doing this and that and it's never true. it's just like that with everyone else who is famous. lp isn't the kind of band where one man does everything. they do everything together and the band moral and atmosphere is great. something huge has to happen for lp to split up

Back