Attention

Attachments

• a8925c3700f9285906246b1a5e01b04e.gif
    a8925c3700f9285906246b1a5e01b04e.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
I don't know what anyone here thinks about me as far as being sane. I can tell you right now that I am! If I was a crazy person I would know it.

Good god ,no one even brought that up guy. That's right that building guy said you are an attention getter or something? Yet, I have not seen you make any remarks about me latly? Laughing @ you Sixes.

jokersarewild said:
Everyone laughs at sixes. He is a huge forum whore.
This forum whore has been getting some mad hippie ***** flirting with him over @ hip forums. That place moves alot faster then here. This place is dead as hell! I'm out ya wankers! These ****ing Mods ned to get with th program and stop being so ****ing lazy. This forum has lot of active members and they are all afraid to post anything! DUH~~~~~~ LOL Wake up and let people play. Well I would loooooooove to carry on this conversation ,but I would rather talk to some *****. BYE

sixes said:
This forum whore has been getting some mad hippie ***** flirting with him over @ hip forums. That place moves alot faster then here. This place is dead as hell! I'm out ya wankers! These ****ing Mods ned to get with th program and stop being so ****ing lazy. This forum has lot of active members and they are all afraid to post anything! DUH~~~~~~ LOL Wake up and let people play. Well I would loooooooove to carry on this conversation ,but I would rather talk to some *****. BYE

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Oh that's right, your like a cold sore you can't get rid of.

sixes said:

Yea, I saw the ***** you been talking to in the post about Tizz, it looked pretty dead too me...

Lethalfind said:
Yea, I saw the ***** you been talking to in the post about Tizz, it looked pretty dead too me...
^^PUN ,you hung yourself there ,or tizz to be more accurate.

Back