ATV or Dirtbike.

Dirt bikes haul ass, and take to the air like no other but that front wheel washes out at the most inopportune moments. Most of the dirt bike guys I ride with at Glamis crash at least twice on every ride. And on the hard pack crashing hurts like a bitch
http://youtu.be/k5reDsSIiAk

Bought a crf250, liked riding it, didnt like goon riding or any kind of technical riding on it...

ATV for me.

I ride my quads most of the time, but ride my bike when it gets real dusty. Every time I get on the bike, I realize how much fun it is. Quads rule, but bikes are a blast too!

I'm drivin my friends kx250f he has this weekend i hope. Can't wait i have been on a bike in almost two years and should be fun. I may even end up picking one up and saying good bye to the R. ( but i doubt it;) )

if i could ride a bike I would send the quad down the road lol i mean i like riding quads but have u ever noticed how much more u have to push a quad then a bike to get around the mx track. or how suckish the quad stock shocks are ,when most local pros are on stock db shocks. I wish i could ride a bike but its never pretty when i get on one

I couldnt let go off my R..So I sold my 125 i picked up cheap and saved some and got a CR250..It rips like a raped ape! 250 2t in my opinion is a blessing from god haha..I'm 15 and ride it pretty well but I can ride or drive just about anything, just how I am.

But usually crashes on bikes are more forgiving, you get more air, less expense's, easier to maintain and less to break...Plus their tech is way ahead of our quads! Depending on the terrain though they both really have their pro's and con's but theyre hard to prepare since theyre very different animals..I can see a 4t dirtbike being easier to ride though if you do get one.

Used to race a Husky 250 before that a Bultaco 250 Then I bought a Trials bike and love it Then age set in and got a quad !!

Back