Auctioning Off Autographed Drink Coaster

elleXimus

Auctioning Off Autographed Drink Coaster (WINNER)

Drink coaster from a restaurant autographed by Phoenix and Mike
c6d8a5d4735e710bd3954251ea7795a9.jpg

US citizens only. Bids may be no lower than $5. I will need to be paid before I send this. Yes, trust is an issue. You may send cash or a money order. This auction will run until July 31, 2005 at 10:00 PM.

WINNER: HAHNINATOR

$P4/\/\
Anyways, pretty cool. I'd like to have that pretty badly. Lets see...

I will bid if you have proof it's real. Like where you got it, etc and why you're posting this in these forums.

umm.. wow.. sorry brah, but i don't think you're gonna get any takers.. no proof you own that, no credibility.. and your first post is to auctino something off..

edit: i stand somewhat corrected.

Hahninator said:
$P4/\/\

I will bid if you have proof it's real. Like where you got it, etc and why you're posting this in these forums.

I am no longer a Linkin Park fan, but when I went to see them with a friend and my mom a while back, we saw Phoenix and Mike in bd's mongolian barbeque before the show. It was in Columbus, Ohio. I have a photo of them in the restaurant that I will post. I am posting this here because I was banned from Linkin Park's official forums for saying the word "gay" (also was a while back), and another message board for Linkin Park I posted this at locked the thread.

Hyper: This is going to be my only thread too, because I don't like Linkin Park. So the reason my first post is to auction something off is because of that.

Some pretty awesome stories over at LPTimes. One was about a girl at a hotel in the Phillippines (spelling?), and LP was at their hotel. She met Rob on the tennis court, went to the concert, all kind of stuff :O

*goes into The Varsity in Atlanta* Hi Chester! lmao

When is the auction thing going to happen? I meant for everyone--not for the coaster. Is there going to be a bidding section on here soon or something?

lp_fan_chaz said:
When is the auction thing going to happen? I meant for everyone--not for the coaster. Is there going to be a bidding section on here soon or something?
Yes there will be an LP Trader section.

The staff and I are working out the details now. We will set up the site so you can leave feedback after every trade just like eBay.

Stay tuned ;)

That's awesome! I'll have to see what else I have! I have some other LP stuff I haven't posted yet, plus I'm still getting the Grey Daze cds sometime ( I know I said that I'd have it in a month--from the day I said it---but I haven't gone up there yet b/c he was too busy for me to visit at that time). I am still going sometime...I just don't know when yet. When I get them, I'll post it in the auction section for everyone to bid on! (In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I told everyone awhile back that I was going to visit someone in my family and pick up the GREY DAZE cds NO SUN TODAY that he had from the company. He has 2-3 of them and they are brand new. I just have to go up there to pick them up. By up there I mean a different state which means I have to plan when I go visit him! lol)

Hahninator said:
$P4/\/\

ohhh yeah,i sure agree with you on that
we don't have any proof...

Back