Aussie LP fans - last tour in oz

i used to love Silverchair, not a fan of them any more :(
anyways, 2006 BDO was a shocker, 2007 BDO was really good for me (Muse was unreal)
if linkin park were to play at next years BDO, i think i would pay $115 just to see them, i really would

LP would most certainly be head-lining, then you got 6 or 7 other bands who are just there for the sake of it
so theres a conundrum of standing with the emos all day and making into the mosh pits (coz you do wanna be in the pits, believe me!!)
or rocking up late and not be in the pits, but you get spared some bad and boring bands

mind you this is all speculations and chance, LP may not come at all :eek:[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

i used to love Silverchair, not a fan of them any more :(
anyways, 2006 BDO was a shocker, 2007 BDO was really good for me (Muse was unreal)
if linkin park were to play at next years BDO, i think i would pay $115 just to see them, i really would

LP would most certainly be head-lining, then you got 6 or 7 other bands who are just there for the sake of it
so theres a conundrum of standing with the emos all day and making into the mosh pits (coz you do wanna be in the pits, believe me!!)
or rocking up late and not be in the pits, but you get spared some bad and boring bands

mind you this is all speculations and chance, LP may not come at all :eek:
i love silverchair! but i never go to see them live because too many emos show up adn i end up changing my mind about gonig and selling for whatever price...
i would never go to see just lp for $115, i'd be gonig for many other reasons, probably not to see any of the other bands though.. ;)
i'd much rather stay away form the emos, i'd be with my bro the whole time (until he gets arested in which case its me and me)
i don't care if they go, thered only be a small chance id go anyway, my brother will be too lazy to buy tickets and stuff.
meh!

im serious, a few years back, everyone i knew was into lp, now its just me... and they arent in my top 10 anymore
That's your opinion :) But trust me everybody I Know, Is still Into Linkin park. It's ok to have your opinion about things :p But try to keep the negatives down a little for my sake anyway.... considering I've never seen LP live ;)

That's your opinion :) But trust me everybody I Know, Is still Into Linkin park. It's ok to have your opinion about things :p But try to keep the negatives down a little for my sake anyway.... considering I've never seen LP live ;)
you gotta gimem some credit, i listened to MTM is a fully tired state, now it being jsut aobut quatre past 4, then i hurt my shoulder, and now i can barely keep my eyes open

ill only go if they come close-ish to me... Melbourne would be best for me... but if its too expensive, im jsut gonna have to tlak to my cousen about that ;)
Hey... If they don't come and play in Melbourne.. You will have to find a way for me to get to sydney to see them!! :D :D I can't miss this concert for the world!!! :eek: :eek:

Back