avril vs. amy

avril vs.amy...who's your fav??

• avril lavigne

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • amy lee

Votes: 34 69.4%

• Total voters
I like them both. They do 2 different types of music so I don't know how they can compare. They're great at doing what they're doing. To each is their own =)

Amy Lee has an amazing voice and really is one of the few female singers that can actually sing. I have some live stuff and she sounds brilliant in those!

Avril's songs are really catchy and she's great at that pop punk stuff. Her voice is really good too for that kind of music and I think she can sing.

There was no "both" thing on the poll, so I didn't vote =)

Sorry for those Avril fans but, what kind of question is that? OFCOURSE AMY. theres no doubt about that. Avril is such a poser. Amy is original.

Agree with Clogz. but if i had ot chooose one, prolly amy but both of them suck esp. Avril, a try hard bitch who cant sing and is an attention whore.

Who are the people here? Agents sent by Hilary Duff? Avril wasn't bad at her fans. All she said was not to wear a tie like she did. And that's because she wants her fans to have their own style. Yeah, like that's so bad.

I love them both. If there's a option for "both" I would pick that one. But I picked Avril. Cause she changed me into me.

rock_my_world said:
Who are the people here? Agents sent by Hilary Duff? Avril wasn't bad at her fans. All she said was not to wear a tie like she did. And that's because she wants her fans to have their own style. Yeah, like that's so bad.

I love them both. If there's a option for "both" I would pick that one. But I picked Avril. Cause she changed me into me.

i think that its stupid though because avril wasnt even the first to wear a tie.. duh.

Back