Awesome Site

Vortex said:
Why was tucker max arrested for it?
The dude wrote: Got this link from someone at school today.
Tucker Max is an asshole, a sexaholic, and drinks too much.
His site's pretty cool, too.

The dude poster thinks all of that is very cool since it is non conformist... I don't think non conformity is cool even though I'm an asshole, a sexaholic and I drink too much...

See if you like drinking, wild sex and being an asshole you shouldn't go to a web site you should live it... but you're not cool for breaking rules your grandmother would frown on. Do it but don't tell grandma... got it?

Crispy Critter said:

The dude poster thinks all of that is very cool since it is non conformist... I don't think non conformity is cool even though I'm an asshole, a sexaholic and I drink too much...

See if you like drinking, wild sex and being an asshole you shouldn't go to a web site you should live it... but you're not cool for breaking rules your grandmother would frown on. Do it but don't tell grandma... got it?

Hes kinda a second rate maddox if you ask me.......

Maddox is indeed funny. In fact a lot funnier than this Tucker Max character.

Bla bla bla got drunk, ****ed a bunch of skanks, insulted a few people for no reason other than to make an ass of myself bla bla bla.

All **** we've heard a million times. Wow...drunken sex stories. Between ages 14 through 18 I heard a new one of those every five minutes. And not to mention this is a grown man going around being a public nuissance and verbally degrading to random people for no reason. And yet people bitch about me being immature.

Crispy Critter said:

A) I"m not a dude
B) Actuslly, I just thought it was a funny site. You're right, "non conformity" is stupid.
C)Thanks for the advice.

Anyway. Yes, Maddox is very funny, better than Tucker Max. But you know how it is... Sitting in school, got enough homework done that you don't have homework for the next month... I was desperate.
And assholes make me smile^^

Back