babysitter idea

Pheonix791989

Believe: MindFreak
I had an idea. who would want to see the LP guys baby sit about close to ten kids ranging in ages for almost a month? that would be intresting. Tell me what you think about this idea, if you guys like it then I'll post the story.

alright here's the first part. hope you enjoy seeing the guys squirm, lol.

"I have no money!!"
Brad complained as he sat on a bench with his five best friend. Mike smacked Brad upside his head.
"Then get a job. Besides, what about the money in the bank?"
Brad gave mike an evil look.
"Sara cleaned me out compleatly. God that divorce was aweful."
Chester patted his back sympatheticaly.
"Don't worry, things will get better."
Brad rolled his eyes. The wind blew really hard messing with his fro.
"Hey Brad, there's an ad here that we could look at doing all together."
Rob said as he pointed at an add. Brad grabbed it, knocking Phoenix across the face with the newspaper.
"Babysitting?"
"Yeah think about it. It'd be easy."

Brad sighed as he pushed the doorbell button. A little nine year old girl opened up the door and looked up at the LP guys. She automatically shut the door.
"Just great. you scared a kid."
Phoenix said. Brad gave him the finger. Chester looked around the front yard.
"I wonder how many kids they have...."
He said wondering out loud. Mike shrugged. The door opened and the mom stood there with a baby in her hands.
"Oh hi, you must be the Linkin Park boys. Come in."
They walked in the house.
"How do you know about us?"
Chester asked as he looked around the house.
"My oldest daughter loves your music. KIDS FRONT AND CENTER!"
She shouted as she showed them into the living room. Chester jumped as there was pounding upstairs.
"Don't worry, I know they'll like you."
The woman said as she set the baby down in the play pen. Rob jumped as nine other kids came into the den. one of the girls gasped.
" These are my kids. Starting with the two oldest twins, this is Kari and Deryk, they're 17. Daniel is 13, the twins Ryan and Sid are 9. Tyler and mark are five, and then here are the two other twins Buck and Garrett."
Their eyes almost poped out of their head. then a huge lizzard crawled up on the table.
"That's Kari's pet lizzard hybrid."
The guys raised an eyebrow.
"Well my plane is leaving soon. Emergency numbers are on the fridge and they have school tomorrow. Make sure Kari and Deryk get to school and don'e skip!"
Their mom shut the door and was gone. There was silence in the room.
"So...."
Chester said, trying to break the silence. This was followed by more uncomfortable silence. Kari picked up the lizzard and walked upstairs. Deryk followed her. Brad looked up at Daniel. The kid shrugged.
"Dont look at me. They have plans."
DAniel said as he walked out looking for his video game.
"Ryan, where do they go?"
Mike asked.
"I'm not Ryan bone head, I'm Sid. I dont know where they go. they can't drive. peace out ya looser."
The two twins ran out of the room almost scaring Joe. Brad gave an exasperated sigh.
"Does any one know where any one is?"
Brad said a little hystaricaly.
"Skate pawk."
Mark said. The two youngest twins raised their hands at Mike and Chester. They both picked up Garrett and Buck.
"Say what?"
"Kari and Deryk gow to the skate pawk."
"oh the skate park."
Rob said.
"Holy ****!!!"
Chester shouted as the guys ducked. a bunch of frisbies and darts missed them by inches.

Wow you cant stop getting Ideas can you. Great story, keep it up but dont forget about your other stories.. I wanna see what happens in that tour bus problems one. I here a friends in it...lol want some cotton candy *holds out a piece*?

I wont forget about them. Im just dry on ideas for them. the idea was not from daddy day care but something along the lines that happened to me and my family. lol.

"Alright Band huddle."
Chester commanded as they gathered into a group.
"Ok Brad, you go take care of the toddlers, Mike you go find the 13 year old, Rob you go find the oldest two, and Phoenix, you can help me take care of Diaper patrol."
They put their hands together then broke it. Rob rolled up his sleeves as he started looking. He sighed.they were no where to be found. HE grabbed his hat.
"Guys I'm going out to look for Deryk and Kari!"
He shouted. Brad was holding one of the toddlers AS he acknowledged Rob's leaving. He cried out in pain as one of the kids pulled on his afro.
"You know what!"
He cursed.

That night, Brad was putting the two toddlers to bed. Mark wouldnt go to sleep.
"Chester!"
He called exasperatedly. Chester came in looking disgrnteled.
"Can you please do something to put this kid to sleep?"
Chester started to sing to the two little toddlers. Brad left to find the other guys. He sat down on the couch. There was some noise in the kitchen. He looked up to see kari.
"don't you have school tomorrow?"
"Yeah your point?"
Brad stoked his chin trying find some way to keep the silence from getting too awkward.
"Your mom says you like the band..."
"Yeah so?"
"Just asking. so can I see your room?"
Kari shrugged.
"Sure I share a room with Deryk though."

Back