Back from the dead

Kip

Im back!

Liking the new site and interested to see some cool stuff on here.

Havent been on the .org much in the last couple years, but i used to be a regular on there.

Any old .org members on here?

-Kip

a lot of old .org members on here, old ones i'm not too sure of. i'm trying to get some more but i don't know if i'll have success. Good to have you Kip

Good to see you Kip. It still makes me cringe every time I think about how you got rid of one of the most stout SB/SS 04/05 TRX450R's in the nation! What did that thing make, 63 or 64hp and 35 or 36 tq?

I think its about time for you to build one thats a little faster.

Been a long time since I've seen you around! I remember keeping up on your drag builds here and there. Welcome back! Are you planning on building anything new soon? Something had to bring you back...

Welcome to HQ!! I'm too new to recognize the name but by the sounds of it we are lucky to have another member with a lot of experience in builds!!

Mr. Kip! Really glad to see you made it over here. I know a lot of the crap over at the ORG kept you away, but hopefully we see more of you here on the HQ! I am still hoping to plan a ride with you! Gonna be back out there in August, maybe you can plan a day to ride with Jeff and I.

Kip is an honorary OCP team member! LOL. He has volunteered several times at the shop to help me out of some binds and refused to be payed. I wish I could keep him here! Its good to see him here on the forum and hope he does build another bike.

Thanks again Gibson for all your help.

Thanks a lot guys! It's great to be welcomed back.

I still ride frequently, but i did have to sell my bike tou pay for college. I ride a stock 05 450 now that belongs to my dad.I'm hoping after I'm finished with school that I can build another bike.

Ghott-I miss my old bike and it was a lot of fun, it made 64/36 but there are many bikes past it at this point I think.

Hoser- you better give me a call when you come out! I would love to ride with you and Jeff for sure.

Anyone else going to raptor rally?

Back