baja vx trx

DuneRipper

Usually Im not a drag racer but my buddy and I were talking last night and he thought my 450 only does 45 or 50...I think he thinks all quads are slow or somthing..He told me he thinks his baja bug would spank me in a mile. I know I'd blow his **** apart in like 300 feet but what about say a mile? I know his bug will do 75...I have an HRC'd 2006 450er what do you guys think my top speed is? Stock gearing on 20's..Im about 155

why do a mile?.. Why not just do 1/8 or 1/4? Specially if his only does 75, a mile is a long run. As far as top speed, I'd bet you where around the 72-76 mph range.

Yeah I'm not quite sure why he said 40 or 45...It was late at a bonfire..haha..he definately isnt stupid when it comes to machines and I was surprised when he said it! Time to stick it to him though!

well I'll search for a space wide enough for two that hopefully isnt a road. Thanks for the input guys, I think I'll accelerate so much faster than him it'll look even worse

I'm pretty sure he was just trying to get under your skin, I really can't see how anyone in their right mind would honestly think that a bug would walk away from any high performance ATV in a drag race. And you did say it was a late night bonfire right? :gr_chug: :nutkick:

I'm pretty sure he was just trying to get under your skin, I really can't see how anyone in their right mind would honestly think that a bug would walk away from any high performance ATV in a drag race. And you did say it was a late night bonfire right? :gr_chug: :nutkick:

Haha he's goin on 17 and im going on 16 so there wasnt any drinks..that I can remember...haha..But yeah I have no clue why he said it. Time to walk him

ah teenagers... think they know everything... no offence. i would do a 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile at most, at 1/4 mile you will both be topped out well before the race is over. NHRA is 1000 feet now instead of 1/4 mile which is 1320 feet.

He obviously said a mile cause he knows you'll spank him in acceleration, so he is just hoping that your machine is slow enough on the top-end that he can catch and pass you. Like everyone else, I say do a 1/4 or even a 1/2 mile run and you shouldn't have a problem walking him.

Well now I just need to make it happen and get a GoPro video! Should be interesting, maybe I could see how hard my CR would spank him too. Might be awhile till the video but I'll try to get one and update this when I get it. Thanks for your input guys

Back