"Battle of the bands"

*spies the next poll*

If evanecence wins this I loose all credibility in the poll system used in LPF :O

I vote RHCP

Why: Evanecece - 1 Mediocre Album, not even as good as RHCP's worst album 'One Hot Minute'

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - 8 releases, been around since 1983 and have been consistently good.

They arent even in the same leauge at all if u think about it lol

Foo Fighters Vs QOTSA should be done because that is a real match up from similar artists with similar success and history.

Evanescence is an awful band with one album, and they are over a year late on the second...I'm not even expecting it. They probably poured all thier talent into one record and have nothing else.
Red Hot Chili Peppers are beyond them in every single way possible. If we are going to have a 'vs.', can we please make it fair?

Its to decide whos the better between the 2, not what your fav is. In that case EVERYONE should vote chilli. Evanecence werent even original when they came out :O

when we get to that KoRn one? LOL KORN should win this :) :p
so that's it..everybody go home...the voting is off Ladies and Gentleman. We have a winner aahahaha

you said it fribby. XD the chillis should beat that other band *waves a dismissive hand* with a land slide. oh and Allie, Kiedis is mine ::evil grin::

Back