• Total voters

GraDoN

its been real
So its been a long time since we had one of these so here goes
lets start it off with some hard songs:

One Step Closer vs Dont Stay vs Given Up

edit
coming soon: Faint vs Bleed it Out
i dont think HT has a song that is fast pace rap like those 2?

great idea.

I voted Don't Stay. I loved it the first time I heard it off of Meteora. Great way to start the album.

osc.
cause it was the the song that got me into linkin park and cause it's still one of their best songs imo.

Good idea. Hmm... that's a difficult one, once I would have voted OSC, but then Don't Stay is great... but for me, Given Up takes them both out. Just love the rawness and power of that song.

I gotta say Don't Stay on this one...

OSC is kinda old and boring, Given Up is also played out already

But Don't Stay has this certain energy which makes it better than the other tracks...imo

Voted for Don't Stay cause it's simply one of the best songs of Linkin Park that I will always love (plus, the intro @ RAR 2004 gives me shivers of pleasure, SO awesome!!)

Yay, I'm glad this is back :D

Hmm...I love both GU and Don't Stay, hard choice..
I'm gonna vote for Don't Stay, maybe I still love it so much because I don't listen to that song all the time
I just love the beginning <3

I voted "Dont stay". I really love this song. I think it's one of my favourite. When I listen it in the album I have (Live In Texas) I feel near to exploit. From the other hand, I prefer "Given Up" than OSC. I dont know why, but I've never enjoyed this song too much, although I love when Chester says "Shut up when I'm talkin to you" :D....It's the best part!!!

Back