Beating the org

grtrat1

Somehow we are raked higher in the US then the org from Alexa.com...But way off Globaly

Statistics Summary for www.offtopic.forum

There are 1,694,511 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than www.offtopic.forum. The time spent in a typical visit to the site is about nine minutes, with fourteen seconds spent on each pageview. Almost all the site's visitors are in the US, where it has attained a traffic rank of 154,549. www.offtopic.forum is relatively popular among users in the city of Kansas City (where it is ranked #2,020). This site's visitors view 14.0 unique pages each day on average.
Alexa Traffic Rank
Global 1,694,512
Rank in US 154,549

Statistics Summary for trx450r.org

Trx450r.org has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 396,305, and the site has been online for more than eight years. The site is located in the US. Visitors to Trx450r.org view an average of 4.5 unique pages per day. It has a relatively good traffic rank in the city of Cincinnati (#3,774).
Alexa Traffic Rank
Global 396,305
Rank in US 161,700

Hmmm, that's interesting. Guess things over there are getting pretty slow? I actually got an email from them yesterday talking about entering for a chance to win a Yamaha Raptor .... Things must be real rough over there if they're raffling off a Yamaha ..

Hmmm, that's interesting. Guess things over there are getting pretty slow? I actually got an email from them yesterday talking about entering for a chance to win a Yamaha Raptor .... Things must be real rough over there if they're raffling off a Yamaha ..

The org is part of big group..The Raptor offer is part of that yamaha forum...

Corporate Canadian Forums

5df9267c0e33b70ffd85ac05c136eaa3._.jpg

vertical scope runs the org, yfzcentral, and a plethora of other sites. they are a canadian corporation. the original admin (adam) on the org is canadian and is no longer there, but i'm sure other mods are from canada since that's where the site company is based.

Back