Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImWithStupid

What's worse, alcohol or marijuana?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-IGQL4a06U]YouTube - Root of All Evil: Weed Vs. Beer. Hosted By Lewis Black[/ame]

Booze is way worse in my opinion.. and personal experience. :rolleyes:

Don't ever recall puking and hanging over from weed. :D

I voted beer.

If you are drunk and driving to the store, you are probably all over the road.

If you are high and driving to the store. You are probably following more traffic laws then you normally do sober.

Including:

• [ ]looking both ways (repeatedly)
    [ ]coming to a complete stop
    [ ]driving the exact speed limit
    [ ]frequent and well timed use of your turn signal
    [ ]lower volume on the stereo
    [ ]waring your seat belt
Actually, now that I think about it, there are times I wish smoking a joint was mandatory to drive for all motorists.:rolleyes:

If beer is worse than marijuana then why is marijuana illegal? I have an occasional beer, but I don't drink and drive, and there's nothing worse than watching a stoner dude trying to drive ;)

atlantic said:
If beer is worse than marijuana then why is marijuana illegal? I have an occasional beer, but I don't drink and drive, and there's nothing worse than watching a stoner dude trying to drive ;)

I recall you thinking I was a good driver? :p

MJ is illegal so a market could be created for it and control freaks could exert some control over it.. be worthless otherwise. Money wise, anyways..

wez said:
I recall you thinking I was a good driver? :p

MJ is illegal so a market could be created for it and control freaks could exert some control over it.. be worthless otherwise. Money wise, anyways..
You were stoned when you were driving. When did you sneak that in? Please tell me you weren't ;)

atlantic said:
You were stoned when you were driving. When did you sneak that in? Please tell me you weren't ;)

lol.. no.. I wasn't stoned that whole month. Schools hard enough.. ;)

I think booze is more harmful. Overindulgence damages every body organ, not just the liver.

It also leads to violence in the predisposed, just watch those idiots go at it later on in the street. It may also leads to spousal and perhaps child physical abuse. Then there are all the fools who operate machinery like cars when intoxicated. No end of people are maimed and killed by drunk drivers.

I have never seen a display of violence or even anger, from someone stoned.

sheik-yerbouti said:
I think booze is more harmful. Overindulgence damages every body organ, not just the liver.

It also leads to violence in the predisposed, just watch those idiots go at it later on in the street. It may also leads to spousal and perhaps child physical abuse. Then there are all the fools who operate machinery like cars when intoxicated. No end of people are maimed and killed by drunk drivers.

I have never seen a display of violence or even anger, from someone stoned.

Excellent points.. neither have I. Seen many a muscle grow on a drunken fool though.. Seen weed melt anger away in normally aggressive people too..

Depends on the ing beer if you want to call it alcohol or not! Bud Light is not beer. They call it beer, but it ain't.

And it certainly depends on what kind of marijuana you're smoking if you want to call it "weed" or not. Some you call "grass" and some you call "pot". Yes, it's all marijuana, but sometimes its just really strong rope.

Depends on the ing beer if you want to call it alcohol or not! Bud Light is not beer. They call it beer, but it ain't.

And it certainly depends on what kind of marijuana you're smoking if you want to call it "weed" or not. Some you call "grass" and some you call "pot". Yes, it's all marijuana, but sometimes its just really strong rope.

RoyalOrleans said:

Let's pretend that it's acceptable versions of both.

RoyalOrleans said:

Let's pretend that it's acceptable versions of both.

So, about 3 months ago, I just happen to find myself in the posession of a small seed. So I throw it in a pot and lo and behold, it starts to grow.. I had no idea what it was.. :rolleyes:

I figured once the weather got nice I'd just go stick it in the ground outside somewhere and see what happens later in the fall. Never attempted to grow one before and thought, what the hell.

My mom stops over today and it's sitting on my table, about 12 inches high now, and she says, "is that marijuana"? :eek:

Yep.. sure is.. hahahahaha.. Poor mom. Where did she go wrong? :D

"Well what do you plan to do with it?" Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Admire it's beauty?

She then tells me to go put it on my dads deer hunting land up north.. "I don't want you getting in trouble!" Nice to know someone will bail me out of jail when the cops bust my door down.... :D

Back