Berlin Live Show 2007.04.28 REVIEWS/CLIPS

Hahninator

First review:

The concert was really cool!! I was there at about 5:40pm, and we can get in to the m&g at about 7pm. I brought a meteora cd. The sow was about 70-80mins, started at around 9:20. The first song was one step closer, than - not in this order - they played: papercut, crawling, in the end, pushing me away (Mike at keyboards, no otha instruments), dont stay (with foreword), somewhere i belong, lying from you, faint, breaking the habit, from the inside, numb, and from the new album: what ive done, given up, +one new song, i dunno the name. if somebody has the correct setlist, please post it! The guys were pretty cool, my best concert ever!! /from the first line, i was about to being killed by the people, but it worth everything! now tired...

I'll post more here when it comes. hopefully clips soon. and what the **** @ OSC first. gaaay.

First review:

The concert was really cool!! I was there at about 5:40pm, and we can get in to the m&g at about 7pm. I brought a meteora cd. The sow was about 70-80mins, started at around 9:20. The first song was one step closer, than - not in this order - they played: papercut, crawling, in the end, pushing me away (Mike at keyboards, no otha instruments), dont stay (with foreword), somewhere i belong, lying from you, faint, breaking the habit, from the inside, numb, and from the new album: what ive done, given up, +one new song, i dunno the name. if somebody has the correct setlist, please post it! The guys were pretty cool, my best concert ever!! /from the first line, i was about to being killed by the people, but it worth everything! now tired...

I'll post more here when it comes. hopefully clips soon. and what the **** @ OSC first. gaaay.

OSC should never be the first song,I'd rather listen to PMA for the 1st song

I didn't review that, that's from someone on the LPU.

No More Sorrow and Given Up were nothing but awesome! They are pretty heavy and just incredible (at least the live versions!)

What I've Done was great live and Don't Stay was my personal highlight.... the way they put it up, chester taking of his shirt, standing with the FULLY TATTOO'ED back to the crowd and then FORWORD starting, followed by such a great performance of Don't Stay.

Setlist

Intro
One Step Closer
Somewhere I Belong
No More Sorrow
Given Up
From The Inside
Breaking The Habit
What I've Done
Foreword
Don't Stay
Pushing Me Away