Best Moment/Day of YOUR Life?

Chestersbabi7

Okay... well i was talkin to a Friend on Aim... and it made me think of this topic. I mean, i think it would be interesting to see what was the best time/moment/day/event...w/e of you lives... i mean its gotta be good... well... i have to say the BEST day of my life would be:

The day of the Linkin Park concert.. i was so phyced.. i mean i almost fainted when they came on. Korn, and The Used totally kicked ass and we were all pumped... Linkin Park played the BEST show i have ever seen in my life!!!! They soooo good live. I mean they sound like they do, on the Cd, if not better. Umm i meet some awsome ppl, and i had MANY new experiences that night.. i mean... there was a guy pissing in the chicks bathroom, i watched a hot guy totally spaz out to Korn songs...i tought he was having a spazzam... lol.. and need some medical attention... and i passed out basically... OH and i got beer dumped on me too that was AWSOME...hahaha lol

Alright so lets hear yours?

well i woudl have to say when i went to linkin park concert. but o dont have too mnay good days. and maybe when i started going out with my current bf.

hmmm... hard... i dont know... almost everyday of my life has sucked lol......hmmm the day i got my ps2? o_O like i said not alot of good things in my life lol

Chestersbabi7 said:
Okay... well i was talkin to a Friend on Aim... and it made me think of this topic. I mean, i think it would be interesting to see what was the best time/moment/day/event...w/e of you lives... i mean its gotta be good... well... i have to say the BEST day of my life would be:

The day of the Linkin Park concert.. i was so phyced.. i mean i almost fainted when they came on. Korn, and The Used totally kicked ass and we were all pumped... Linkin Park played the BEST show i have ever seen in my life!!!! They soooo good live. I mean they sound like they do, on the Cd, if not better. Umm i meet some awsome ppl, and i had MANY new experiences that night.. i mean... there was a guy pissing in the chicks bathroom, i watched a hot guy totally spaz out to Korn songs...i tought he was having a spazzam... lol.. and need some medical attention... and i passed out basically... OH and i got beer dumped on me too that was AWSOME...hahaha lol

Alright so lets hear yours?

wow. ur hyped.

mine was when i found out that joe wasn't married. thankies ss1 for dat !

Well the best thing I thik is when I woke up and realized i had a dream. Not a dream u sleep and think of. A dream that will make me famous...powerful.....unless i fail to complete it...that will be the best day......its the Awakening of Azem

Well lets see.. Ive never gone to a concert :(

But over the summer, my softball team when our championship. Ive been playing for like 8 years and finally won the last year of playing.

And just a few days ago, I go to this school called Trinity and I just moved here. So for basketball I play for my old school. We are really good but Trinity is really really good. The only lost 1 game in the past 5 months. And guess what.. we beat them! It was 45-41. Even though I didnt get to play, I was still sooooo happy!

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
Well lets see.. Ive never gone to a concert :(

But over the summer, my softball team when our championship. Ive been playing for like 8 years and finally won the last year of playing.

And just a few days ago, I go to this school called Trinity and I just moved here. So for basketball I play for my old school. We are really good but Trinity is really really good. The only lost 1 game in the past 5 months. And guess what.. we beat them! It was 45-41. Even though I didnt get to play, I was still sooooo happy!

ooooo i love a girl who plays softball :thumbsup:

Back