Big hard drive or externals?

It all goes along with Joker's paraphilia problem.

Yeah, I'm kind of a twisted individual when it comes to my sexual endeavors. But at least I can still get it up. Jealous, TJ?

Whatever tripps your trigger Joker, if you like poo in a sexual way, then so be it.

Maybe it is the fact I only connect sex with love but I have never had an issue with showing my love for the one I care about, I don't have to 'gin up' arousal the way you do my friend.

Yeah, I'm kind of a twisted individual when it comes to my sexual endeavors. But at least I can still get it up. Jealous, TJ?

Whatever tripps your trigger Joker, if you like poo in a sexual way, then so be it.

Maybe it is the fact I only connect sex with love but I have never had an issue with showing my love for the one I care about, I don't have to 'gin up' arousal the way you do my friend.

I never said I liked poop, TJ. Paraphilia is a blanket term for anything that isn't "normal sex". And perhaps I love my girl, but I love her even more when I'm choking her out and vomiting on her ass? I'm not quite that twisted, though. And thank god, man. I love me some sex, but that would just be strange.

And I show her my love just fine. She gets to see it right before I slap her in the face with it ;)

I never said I liked poop, TJ. Paraphilia is a blanket term for anything that isn't "normal sex". And perhaps I love my girl, but I love her even more when I'm choking her out and vomiting on her ass? I'm not quite that twisted, though. And thank god, man. I love me some sex, but that would just be strange.

And I show her my love just fine. She gets to see it right before I slap her in the face with it ;)

You sound like a REAL man there Joker, I bet the ladies love you, lol.

Probably gets them just as turned on as a "motorboat". :whistling:

Probably gets them just as turned on as a "motorboat". :whistling:

No doubt ;)

Back