Biggest decision?

chester_Crazy

Yeah would would be the biggest decision you had to make? I have no clue what mine was at the moment....but my health teacher asked this same question...so I just wanted to know what your biggest decision was? (Not to be nosey or anything lol)

are you really chester bennington from lp?
biggest decision to work with the stuff i like working with or going through a job that sucks but still making money.

if you really are chester i just wanna say you are awesome and great performer you rock man youre awesome

huge shinoda fan said:
biggest decision to work with the stuff i like working with or going through a job that sucks but still making money.

if you really are chester i just wanna say you are awesome and great performer you rock man youre awesome

There´s no LP bandmates in here,we are just lp fans that´s all,ok offtopic now.

that would be cool.... if it was chester.... *dreams*
anyways.... the biggest decision i've had to make.... either; moving away from the town i'd lived in for the first 10 years of my life to a completely new place, it was a good decision though; whether to move back there to go to college (long story!), or to break up with the girl i loved.... yeh that hurt

chester_Crazy said:
Yeah would would be the biggest decision you had to make? I have no clue what mine was at the moment....but my health teacher asked this same question...so I just wanted to know what your biggest decision was? (Not to be nosey or anything lol)

Believe it or not, to stay in school. And it turned out to be a really good decision... I found out later that I wouldn't have been able to enlist unless I completed the grade I am currently in. :thumbsup:

Having to pic if I was gonna live with my mom or my dad. Actually, it wasn't that hard since I liked my mom more. (just add the fact i was 6.)

Back