Birthday downhill

cmlp

HAP
Okay, my 15'th is tomorrow. The 16th. Well, I thought i'd be the same as the past 8 years of my life. My family and me. Well, my dad calls (I dont call him family alot) and says him my step sisters and my step mom are coming over. Well, that sucks. I hate my step mom, even if girls are usally close to their step moms. I hate my dad!

The wrost part is, every time I see him, I become depressed. No, I'm that way now! Then I always become angry with my mom cuz my dad still to this day fills my head with stuff. I always want to tell him off, but can't. I always have what I want to yell in my head, but I just can't! I mean he is my dad, even if I hate him. He is part of me, and he is how I got here. He's blood.

My question, what the hell should I do? He's gonna kill my B-day. I can't stand my step mom cuz she talks bad about my family, my grades, my life, and....I HATE HER!!!!! She TELL ME how to act! I just want to scream at them. What should I do?

^^uhh.....dude CMLP is a different person. Just thought I would clear that up lol.

Well just try to have a good time, no matter how much you dislike or hate them just try to get along with them. I mean he is your Dad spend some time with him. If he or his Wife start being jerks then just dont be afraid to tell them off. "IT IS MY DAMN BIRTHDAY!!!, YOU COULD ATLEAST TREAT ME WITH SOME RESPECT!!!"

spike91232004 said:
^^uhh.....dude CMLP is a different person. Just thought I would clear that up lol.

Well just try to have a good time, no matter how much you dislike or hate them just try to get along with them. I mean he is your Dad spend some time with him. If he or his Wife start being jerks then just dont be afraid to tell them off. "IT IS MY DAMN BIRTHDAY!!!, YOU COULD ATLEAST TREAT ME WITH SOME RESPECT!!!"

I'm a different person? lol Yeah I am.

Good time is hard. I don't know. I'll try.

Back