Black people that accuse others of being racist....

cool_dude

Don't you just hate it when a black person comes along and calls you a racist and then critisize you. I know I do.

I hate to be called a racist when I know I'm not. I have many black friends and I enjoy their company.

Just the other day at my school this black girl comes in the class and tells to this Mexican guy to get off her chair because she always sits there. We don't have any assigned seats, so why bother the trouble? We told that guy to not get up. She started yelling at him and saying all those racist comments about Mexican people. And she expects him not to say anything back??? What the **** is wrong with them. Isn't it the same as the time when that black lady was told to get off the bus? THAT was racism, but he was just innocently sitting with his friends. And then she expects him not to say anything back??? What a bitch!!

That's just pisses me off!! :confused:

Edit: What if it was him that just came in the class yelling "get the **** off my chair", he would've been declared a racist long time ago.

In my expirience, ******S (not your average black person) are the most racist breed. In middle school there was a ****** who decided she didn't like me. She called me several racial slurs but did she get in trouble? Nope, cause' she's black. She attacked me on a schoolbus and I fought back. Got suspended. My mother had a field day. If I had attacked her and she fought back, there would've been no repercussions for her because she's a ******. The school admin still tiptoes around them, afraid of lawsuits. It is ridiculous.
If you have a problem with a ******, they automatically assume it is because you are racist. Not because they're ghetto trash attention whores with the I.Q. of a lab rat. I rarely see that from other races, minority or otherwise.

That's what I would call her... a ******, nothing but a racist ****** playing the ****ing race card to get her way.

we get the same **** here in australia...the fuken black coons (the name white australia has givn to its black population) are always after more and more benefits from the government and then wen they dont get them..they have a cry about people being racist. but wat ppl fail to realise is that that in itself is a form of racism. hell over here our government was expected by the blacks to apologize for something that happened over 200 years ago wen australia was first founded its total bullshit. these fukken black ppl need to realise they are just like everyone esle and they cant always hide behind the racism card as phreakwars puts it

You have to recognize that the average IQ of a black American is 85. Many consider mentioning that fact as racist.

The TRULY sad fact is that if a black person came in here and read this, they would think we hate black people... Why is it so hard for black people to understand that modern western society has drawn a line that defines the difference between Normal and ******/Trash?

I am without a doubt, one of the most racist sons o bitches on this site, but even I know that there are good black people that dont' desearve this ****, and I would never feel right about attributing ****** qualities to a normal black person, just as I would never tolerate being called trash or such...

It's quite the pickle we are in, no? Damned if ya do, or damned if ya don't!:confused:

hugo said:
You have to recognize that the average IQ of a black American is 85. Many consider mentioning that fact as racist.

that is a good point... the overal average is 100, but the breakup goes like this...

115 - Mogoloid (orientals)
110 - Caucasoid
85 - Negroid

Taken from Philip J Rushton's 'Race, Evolution, and Behavior'...

it goes on to explain that in western society, anything between 65-80 is considered 'Socially Retarded'... Meaning, normal development of morals and such never come to fruition... If the Average Negro IQ is 85, and anything below 65 is Actual retarded, that gives you a belle curve of 65-105, with the highest concentration bulging around 80-90... let's say 80% of Negros are in that bulge... than ten percent are normal or above average, and 10% are Socially retarded, but a stagering 40% (80-85) are on the cust of socially retarded, and a further 40% are hovering well below the western average...

The laws and standardds of western nations are diesigned and built based on the social responsibility of the citizens... and it seems in the case of the average black man, they are at a marked disadvantage...:(

fullauto said:
The TRULY sad fact is that if a black person came in here and read this, they would think we hate black people... Why is it so hard for black people to understand that modern western society has drawn a line that defines the difference between Normal and ******/Trash?

I am without a doubt, one of the most racist sons o bitches on this site, but even I know that there are good black people that dont' desearve this ****, and I would never feel right about attributing ****** qualities to a normal black person, just as I would never tolerate being called trash or such...

It's quite the pickle we are in, no? Damned if ya do, or damned if ya don't!:confused:
This is where you get an apology from me.
Before I started reading this forum it was not clear in my mind that people were differentiating and not generalizing when talking about various groups. Unfortunately I had this realization after my insults to you and others. Now I feel bad, not real bad but enough to apologize once.

scout said:
This is where you get an apology from me.
Before I started reading this forum it was not clear in my mind that people were differentiating and not generalizing when talking about various groups. Unfortunately I had this realization after my insults to you and others. Now I feel bad, not real bad but enough to apologize once.

apology accepted... but not needed, but thank you...

Please don't feel that you ever have to hold your tongue with me or anyone else here... I fyou have an opinion, say it... If I or any other can't handle it, that's our hangup, not yours...

Back