1. Bleed it Out
  2. Given Up [Third Encore Session]
And

Linkin Park
Bleed it Out (Maxi)
  1. Bleed it Out
  2. What I've Done [Distorted Remix]
  3. Given Up [Third Encore Session]
however there was no source, so this is still a rumour..
if it's true that means no live songs:thumbsup:

I dunno...sure, not getting a live take of some song we've already heard a million times is nice
but...some kind of a weird remix, and wth does third encore session even mean?

this was posted on the lpu

the Single Track list is:

Linkin Park
Bleed it Out (Single)
  1. Bleed it Out
  2. Given Up [Third Encore Session]
And

Linkin Park
Bleed it Out (Maxi)
  1. Bleed it Out
  2. What I've Done [Distorted Remix]
  3. Given Up [Third Encore Session]
however there was no source, so this is still a rumour..
if it's true that means no live songs:thumbsup:

Third Encore I bet means live... I mean think about it....Encore? (AOL) Sessions?
I hope the Remix of WID doesn't mean its like that KoRn thing...Chopped Skrewed...that was awaste of money...

listen listen listen LOL

Distorted Remix = Mike Shinoda's WID remix. dunno why they called it Distorted instead of Shinoda, but that's the one. Mike said the remix was weird as ****, so that is definitely the one.

Third Encore is where:
-Fort Minor rehearsed for the Dodger Stadium MySpace 10th Anniversary Show in 05
-LPJZ rehearsed for The Roxy show, went through 6 songs a few times
-LP rehearsed some new songs for MTM and I THINK Meteora

Third Encore might just be LP's recording studio. Their rehearsal studio is in Burbank (LPTV 10, LPTV 7, and LPTV 12...I think it's 12), so it might be Third Encore. I can find out, so I'll let you know lol.

Can't wait. This seems like either one of the earliest performances of Given Up or them rehearsing for the European Tour (the first leg). Hopefully it's an early performance :)

listen listen listen LOL

Distorted Remix = Mike Shinoda's WID remix. dunno why they called it Distorted instead of Shinoda, but that's the one. Mike said the remix was weird as ****, so that is definitely the one.

Third Encore is where:
-Fort Minor rehearsed for the Dodger Stadium MySpace 10th Anniversary Show in 05
-LPJZ rehearsed for The Roxy show, went through 6 songs a few times
-LP rehearsed some new songs for MTM and I THINK Meteora

Third Encore might just be LP's recording studio. Their rehearsal studio is in Burbank (LPTV 10, LPTV 7, and LPTV 12...I think it's 12), so it might be Third Encore. I can find out, so I'll let you know lol.

Can't wait. This seems like either one of the earliest performances of Given Up or them rehearsing for the European Tour (the first leg). Hopefully it's an early performance :)

Oehw i would really love such an early performance:DI hope it is, it would be great!

Just found out more info.

Third Encore is indeed where LP rehearses for everything. AOL Sessions has their own studio but AOL caught up with LP at LP's rehearsal studio and that's where they did the AOL performance. Best Buy, Stripped, maybe a few others are from there too like Blue Room. It's right next to the Burbank Airport, which is convenient as hell for LP. That explains why on the 3 LPTV episodes it lists the studio as being in Burbank.

Sweet. Cracked the mystery :p

I doubt it's demos. Just more performances of songs. Same thing as AOL probably lol. Can't wait for Mike's WID remix <3

Just found out more info.

Third Encore is indeed where LP rehearses for everything. AOL Sessions has their own studio but AOL caught up with LP at LP's rehearsal studio and that's where they did the AOL performance. Best Buy, Stripped, maybe a few others are from there too like Blue Room. It's right next to the Burbank Airport, which is convenient as hell for LP. That explains why on the 3 LPTV episodes it lists the studio as being in Burbank.

Sweet. Cracked the mystery :p

I doubt it's demos. Just more performances of songs. Same thing as AOL probably lol. Can't wait for Mike's WID remix <3

thanks for the info again, you are my #1 source lol, can't rep you..****

Back