Bleed It Out single tracks samples (30 Seconds)

It sounds JUST like the one from AOL I layered that part of the song over the other, it matches up pretty much perfect...just the low qual makes it imperfect

well put it this way, your not gonna actually BUY the single, your most likely going to download it, for free might i add, so i dont know what your complaining about, just dont download it?only get the download you want

secondly, who are any of you to complain, lots of fans dont GET the live tracks we do, some of ours arent even meant to exist so to speak, alot of us SHARE out live media too, so its bound to happen to us that LP would wanna release some live stuff that we already have, they are aiming the media at the MAJORITY, not the 50 or so kids on LPF who have already downloaded it off someonelse, again, dont complain

Third Encore is a famous rehearsal studio in California. Chester doesn't quite nail the vocals on the chorus in that clip. Clearly. the AOL session was not used for this single.

Listen to Chester's vocals at around the nine second mark on that clip. Frankly, I'm surprised they would release a performance with that kind of flaw left on there. I can't say for sure that we've never heard this performance, but I know what "Third Encore" is and I've heard the AOL performance many times. This is not the AOL performance.

Back