Blink 182

Fading Beauty

Have you heard their last song ''Always''?
I like it,just like their last album.
Blink 182 is very good band,they have intresting songs..
The only bad thing is videos...( i don't like any of their videos)
Your oppinion???

I love everything about that band. They frikkin rock no matter what they do, and they have the coolest videos. To think they have been around for over ten years now. Dang!
I love the new album though. It was awesome to hear the band grow and go ina new direction. I love the songs on there. The whole album is a work of art. Kick Ass!

I used to be more into Blink182, but I still think they're cool. Their growth in this last album didn't quite struck a chord with me, I mean, we can't expect bands to always stay the same, they evolve and that's good, but somehow I just didn't link the songs in there to the Blink182 I used to love.There are some amazing songs in there, but as a whole I just can't say I loved it. I think the songs in there sound a lot more with Boxcar Racer than Blink182... But their older stuff is totally kick ass for me :D And the videos are great, I mean, everytime I see All The Small Things, I crack up lol

blink 182 is cool i really like that song "All the small things" they r really silly too hahaha i guess their running around naked video days r over lol

i think their new album is more serious than the last 2. but they always have a serious song on their album. like 'adam's song' and 'stay together for the kids'.

Blink-182 is definately one of my favorite bands. I've been listening to them for about 4 years, but i just suddenly got really into them. Some of my favorite songs are Stay Together for the Kids, You ****ed Up My Life, All the Small Things, and Man Overboard. This is a great band. Just wish I had their CD's.. haha.

darklinkinpark said:
i think their new album is more serious than the last 2. but they always have a serious song on their album. like 'adam's song' and 'stay together for the kids'.
yeah... i agree. i always liked the more serious side of Blink, especially those songs that DLP mencioned. always my favs.... so, i definately (sp?) liked their new album. it's the only album of them that i bought. really good! but i also like their less serious kinda songs, like All The Small Things, First Date and What's My Age Again... but i don't really like their videos though... the only one i thought was cool was Adam's Song. but, in all, Blink is great band ^^

darklinkinpark said:

Yeah. I love Adam's Song. It is, without a doubt, one of there best songs and one of my favorite songs. It is really touching and really got overlooked on the album.

Yeah i agree their last songs seems more serious that the old ones.
Just listen : I'm lost without you,Miss you or All of this....

Clogz said:
I love everything about that band. They frikkin rock no matter what they do, and they have the coolest videos. To think they have been around for over ten years now. Dang!
I love the new album though. It was awesome to hear the band grow and go ina new direction. I love the songs on there. The whole album is a work of art. Kick Ass!
I second that,all their vids are so great plus they are a kool band.
I really like them,their last vid "Always"is funny and Travis looks so hot in there(I´m sorry to say this but it´s the true).
I like everything about this band. :)

'I Miss You' is up for a FUSE grammy, Go vote for it! Give them the credit they deserve! :D

Back