bodog.com

phreakwars

Ahh, the wonderful world of online gambling.

So many damn sites out there, all wanting your hard earned money..

Yes I am a mild gambler, but I have never used any online gambling sites, just the indian reservations and such..

Of course, I am a fan of the world series of poker that is shown on TV, so following one of the advertisers of the show, I go with a name most people are probably familiar with when it comes to online gambling...

bodog.com

bodog offers not only poker but other online games as well, but for this review I will just focus on the poker..

The setup was pretty decent, you have a couple different options and play methods you can use.. from using real money to using play money..

Play money stakes are usually a little more risky games then those that use real money, I would guess that this is because the money is not real, so losing it wouldn't matter...

In this example of a play money game, you are given $1200 to work with against 9 other opponents. You can usually weed out the idiot players the first couple of hands... I (and my side kick chunks) of course, frequently Pwn my fellow players:

Another thing you can do, is change the color sceme of the board... of course, this doesn't improve the level of Pwnage I have over the lowly dumbasses who dare challenge me, but it's nice to be able to do.

Overall though, bodog is a very fun site for people who would like to learn Texas hold em, even if your not into gambling with real money..

I made a simple $20 transaction, and have thus far worked it up to a bit over $30, if you do want to play for real money, I suggest going with one of the low buy in cash games over the sit and go tournament.

Remember it's easy to get caught up in gambling, so don't be a dumb **** and get addicted, play for fun, bodog offers the games for FREE , and learn the game well, and I think you'll enjoy yourself just as much as I do on bodog.com. Don't expect yourself to be a master who might be able to beat someone like me when you play online poker, just like that bitch Jamie Gold did (Jamie fears me) . And NEVER gamble for real money unless you can look a dealer in the eye. Or your Nazz, and have extra whore money to blow..

BTW IF ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES DO HAPPEN TO SIGN UP, YOU BETTER USE ME AS YOUR REFERRAL !!

Just use referral # P7EE6E4 when signing up !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back