Book Of Matt

Thursday: High hopes
Good night went back to Rachels after we talked for ages and the was enough tounge to feed an entire army.

Friday: LOL!
This was a horrible day!
Well night evern
I got way too too drunk yah know as u do but the night was so dull i had to compensate somehow, the day was fine. I went bowling, pizza and a quiet drink which at the end of the day was the best part of the day. The night was chatoic mess and the club was a MASSIVE dissapointment to all.

So far today:
Me n Rachel met up n decided to just be freinds, the spark kinda frizzled away after 2 days :confused: and I know its the right thing because I dont feel gutted at all, so no need for sympothy lol.

I have noticed the fact that Superacemagic is one of my main words in the vocab now! lol

Saturday was all gravy in the end just met with loads of people (at different times) helped set up a birthday party then went to a couple pubs including the More Bar which servers Shisha we had apple flavour, we smoked that bad boy for like 45mins.

Sore Thumbs & Broken Fingernails

Basically its the same old deal as old, this will probably be a mostly instrumental set but more varied then what I used to be doing. I have been slightly more experimental recently and I think i'm finding a 'sound' I can pull off and enjoy doing. The title of the project is to do with hard work in general (working with hands) without sounding too clique and such so I like it. I do hope to collaborate with some other people this time to add another element so if your interested in co-production or just providing vocals then please do get in contact!

I hope to have it done mid may & am aiming for an around 30minute run time

Sore Thumbs & Broken Fingernails

Basically its the same old deal as old, this will probably be a mostly instrumental set but more varied then what I used to be doing. I have been slightly more experimental recently and I think i'm finding a 'sound' I can pull off and enjoy doing. The title of the project is to do with hard work in general (working with hands) without sounding too clique and such so I like it. I do hope to collaborate with some other people this time to add another element so if your interested in co-production or just providing vocals then please do get in contact!

I hope to have it done mid may & am aiming for an around 30minute run time

sounds cool...can't wait to hear it:thumbsup:

Back