Brain test. Will you get an A or an F?

hugo said:
The problem with the tests is they always throw in questions that only idiots would know the answer to.

I love Hannity's Man on the Street Thursday. If you can not name the Vice President of the USA by name or recognition by picture, move the **** out.

your close but its the other way around, instead of heart, its spirit.

the word "kokoro" can be heart, spirit, or mind
"senshi" can be fighter, boxer, or warrior.

last time i check anyways.

good guess though, how did you find that out

kokorosenshi said:
hey, royal orleans, translate my sn, if your wrong, your dumber than a monkey, if your right...oh please like your going to be right

Royal's busy urgently servicing the needs of the ladies at the Playboy Mansion, so he asked me to pass along this message to you:

Actually, the word senshi literally means soldier.

And the word kokoro is hard to define because it doesn

kokorosenshi said:
hey, royal orleans, translate my sn, if your wrong, your dumber than a monkey, if your right...oh please like your going to be right

My crew did it for me, Kokothemonkey. Not that I couldn't have accomplished it with some online researching.

Still, I could give two shits about what your username means and I certainly don't care about monkey-speak.

kokorosenshi said:

You ****ing shitheel mother****er. She got it right! The translation of kokoro has heart in the vague meanings and senshi has warrior in its vague translation.

Guess or not, Phantom hit the ****ing nail on the head.

Anna Perenna said:
Royal's busy urgently servicing the needs of the ladies at the Playboy Mansion, so he asked me to pass along this message to you:

Thanks, Anna.

Whew! Crisis adverted. The Playmates of 2005 and 2006 were about to start a civil war right on the lawn of the compound. I got there just in time.

All this over a white thong panty.

Anna Perenna said:

Actually, the word senshi literally means soldier.

And the word kokoro is hard to define because it doesn

kokorosenshi said:

Yes it was a guess. Hence, the question mark. Didn't want to make an ass out of myself by asserting it as fact if I was wrong.

Koko said:
well, i got the words from a japanese romanji dictionary. i've heard the word "kokoro" several times meaning mind, spirit, or heart, but more times for heart.

So, then, how did I get it wrong if kokoro most often means heart?

kokorosenshi said:
just the way i like to translate it.

Just the way you like to translate it? How the **** is Phantom supposed to know that? Is she supposed to read your pea-brain?

Goddammit, Koko, you really should stop swallowing so much semen.

Koko said:
just the way i like to translate it.

RoyalOrleans said:
Just the way you like to translate it? How the **** is Phantom supposed to know that? Is she supposed to read your pea-brain?

Goddammit, Koko, you really should stop swallowing so much semen.

Looks like I've been turkey slapped once again by Kokonian logic.

Back