Breakdown Conspiracy's Art

Awesome! Did you illustrate teh skull? Cuz that looks wicked. However I might close in the borders a bit or something because the outside looks a bit empty. And the black bar looks a tad too blocky. But the concept is good, and I love the contrasting colors.

Used PSCS3, and some filters, and contrast filters, and some brushes. I'm planning to use it as a stencil, on a canvas.

wow really good, looks ace

Cheers

Secks. Much better than the last one. Only thing Id change is the scrollbar on the blog page. Recolor it so that the background is orange and the scrollbar is white... cuz its confusing otherwise. I ended up clicking on the white 4-5 times before I realised how it was set up. :p

Secks. Much better than the last one. Only thing Id change is the scrollbar on the blog page. Recolor it so that the background is orange and the scrollbar is white... cuz its confusing otherwise. I ended up clicking on the white 4-5 times before I realised how it was set up. :p
Ok bro sweet as. thanks for the insight.

EDIT: better now?

cb51de14f7f0b91a0ba14af1b032415f.jpg

Just posting this here cause im ****ing happy with it. :thumbsup:

As you should be, thats awesome! :thumbsup:

...and it reminds me that I really need some brushes.
Ive only had one pack since my one HD started dying and I had to reinstall everything on a new one agesssss ago. lmao

Back