Breaking up is hard to do? Off Topic Forum does it best.

But then on the other hand there are women out there who refuse to let go even if they get the **** kicked out of them time and time again. I personally know of a couple stupid bitches who are like that, I never feel sorry for them anymore. I say if they didn't learn from the first couple of ass whoopings, then they ain't ever gonna learn.

Problem is how do you know when it becomes dangerous? You always see these stories about those damn idiots end up killing you. I had one of those and called the police after he broke into my apartement cause "he wanted to talk". A detective called him in front of me and him what he wanted with me. He answered "he just wants to be my friend". How sick is that? I threw him out (physically had to push him out the door) and here he just wants to be my friend? I was scared for a year. Every car I saw, every noise I heard. But how the hell do you know which idiots are dangerous and which are just bloody persistent?

You don't. My sick son of a bitch ex broke through THREE locks on my door. Yes, he got arrested. But only for public disturbance. They wouldn't give him B&E. I was pissed. AND they refused a restraining order, even though he had threatened me and my boyfriend.

Wow thats some crazy ass ****. I've witnessed verbal and physical abuse with my mom and I dont know why it was so hard to leave him, she finally did after 13 years. I really don't understand why women take it. :confused:
To break up with a guy first a tell him straight up why I dont want to date him no more, if he still insists I stop answering his calls and Im busy all the time and don't have time to see him. Then I get another boyfriend and let him do the talking or whatever he wants to do....it eventually stops. :p

simplest way.

I think your getting too fat.

I don't love you anymore, and I never did.

you suck in bed. "you're hoooooorrrriiiiibbbbllllleeee in bed. sorry i had to get that out".

i will never marry you.

etc.

I think relationship should be broken up as worst as it can possibly break up.

No reason having a friend you slept with and shared feelings with.

it just becomes a baggage and hurts your feelings thinking constantly about who she's sleeping with, how happy she is without you, etc.

best to forget it and start all over.

I'm not going into the bad, past relationships... That would be a waste of everyone's time. Breaking up sucks, but it has to happen.

Easiest way....

say "bitch it's over." ;)

Next....

say "I had sex with someone else last month, and she's late." :eek:

Last....

say "what had happened was, there were these girls, and they wanted to have a dick sucking contest, and I was the only guy, so I was 'volunteered' to be the judge. Whew could you use some PRACTICE!!"

Ladies, would any or all of these do it for yah?? :D

I agree with Registered and Educated in saying
"Bitch it's over"

As far as the rest of wht he said goes, that's just too much talking

If it's over and really over don't waste your breathe trying to back up what you said

Tell the bitch to get her **** and block her number

Done and Done!

my wife and i broke up easy, she left with another guy and said to me **** you for no reason other thenm he has the money

phreakwars said:
.. So what goes wrong ??

I can think of maybe a few obvious things..
- love doesn't just "stay", people have to work for it, and not all do. They don't try.
- sometimes marriage is a mistake. people are always learning new things about their partners, and sometimes there are revelations that people just can't get past
- lack of, or heaven forbid, too much, sex can be a problem. Sex isn't just about meeting physical needs, but that of emotional ones too, where it fufils a person's desire to be intimate, close, touch, loved/cared for.

Those are some obvious ones.
There was a really, really big confrontation in my house a few weeks ago. It still hasn't sunk in..but I've come to terms with the fact that NO ONE in my family can be trusted. It's all really ****ed up right now.
My dad told my mum it's been over for 17 years, and was blind to not notice it.. t'was a slap in the face to my mum. Funny thing is, I could see it a mile away before my dad was willing to admit it to myself, and LONG before my mum found out. It doesn't even take an idiot to see that there wasn't love. There was, "staying together for the kids."

My mum found out me dad was talking to other women by reading his chat logs... I showed my dad how to prevent them from keeping, and I deleted all the existing ones.
I'm just so frustrated because it's like..the whole house is the demise of my parent's relationship, but it still begins and ends with them. Now that I realize what lengths my mum will go to "find things out.." I can't trust anyone in my family, and I know that's caused some riffs there. (Oh, and I can't trust my mum because I learned that: she's read my diaries and poetry, she goes through all the garbage in the house, if my cookies keep me logged in, she reads my email, she browses the history, she "accidentally" picks up on phone calls, she stands behind the wall listening to my brother and gf arguing, she gossips to others trying to find out what's going on..etc.)

My point being is that..some people just don't belong together, even if they are married, or even if they're blood. Sometimes it's all just a mistake, and you just have to hang in until you can move out.

Guh. I'm really sorry for going on like this. I must sound horribly stupid. I'll shut up before I get into the bad stuff. Again, I apologize...

//edit// incomprehensible typo

Well, first you would need to go back to the CAUSE that made him want to engage in such activity in the first place, something went wrong somewhere.

I say be yourself... eventually they will get tired of your honesty and just break up with you! and that way you don't have to change your MO while your around them! Win-Win situation

use the following only AFTER securing all your funds and personal belongings from the bitch in question

1) send her off to the mall with her girl friends

2) pack all her **** and put it out

3) dial her cell number

4) if she answers, tell her that all her **** is packed and put out

5) explain how its her fault ignoring everything she says

6) hang up and make sure she cant call back

8) drink, smoke, dance, and be merry

phreakwars said:
Well, first you would need to go back to the CAUSE that made him want to engage in such activity in the first place, something went wrong somewhere.

Hah, my mum blames my brother and I, since their relationship died after him and I were born.

I don't even think the cause matters anymore. They've reached the agreement to just live together because they don't have the money to split. My mum had lots of tears to shed over it, and she's working on accepting the fact that my dad just dosen't care to fix anything.

..Your comment was directed at my post, aye?
(p.s. what's Off Topic Forum pioneer? I've never seen anyone with a status such as that. maybe..hm. odd)

Back