BTH mistake

lol it's that live clip at Donnington 04 I bet.

LP has messed up a lot...I have a lot of live clips.
Like Joe on Crawling at RAR04, etc etc etc - there's so many lol

Best one is Mike's "Linkin Pan-Fan-Park-pff-puh" thing LOL

Hahninator said:

Yeah I agree with you on that. That was so funny. I don't recall hearing any other LP Bloopers though. *Watches random LP Bootlegs*

Haha, thats awesome. I see chaz smiling cuz he knew how badly he muffed that up, probably would of laughed a bunch if he didnt keep on goin, but I only can see Mike smiling a bit... not going crazy laughing or anything.
Anyway, good find :thumbsup:

Hahninator said:

yeah, unfortunately that's the only one i've ever heard :( oh and phoenix almost tripping on LIT, but that doesn't count

Well what most people don't know about Phoenix was he was playing the show with a broken ankle. Yeah, a broken ankle. 17 songs. On Bass Guitar :O Takes a lot of courage to do that. You can see him icing it on one of those clips they show during the DVD. I like the fact he almost trips lol, LP is going insane on APFMH ^_^

Brad broke his ankle too in 2001 and I think Chaz says he's playing with it broken on the Anaheim 2001 bootleg. Also, Chaz/Mike say it again randomly throughout the FVT tour bootlegs.

I know Chaz has played sick, a lot of the 03 shows were ****ed up cause he was sick and wasn't that good :p

Hahn, I have to ask you (off topic here) what you mean by one of the original fm street team members? It's been bugging me everytime I see your sig. Didn't you just get accepted a few weeks ago? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but why do you say you're one of the original members when you really aren't? I know some people may take this as me being mean, but I'm really not. I'm just trying to figure out if that's what you mean by that. I mean, I've been there since day one and I know you just got accepted b/c you posted on here when you finally did. (I rarely go there, but you did post on here when you got accepted) Seriously people, don't bitch at me. I'm just trying to find out what he meant by that and I'm the type of person that likes things to be truthful. I'm sorry if you take offense to my question, Hahn, but I just have to know. :)

H4HN1N4T0R got accepted before LOADS of peop,e like the 2nd/3rd day they were accepting members.

My thread was about Hahninator being accepted so people would know thats gonna be my main account lol

I have no idea what that meant! You mean you signed up twice? I thought you said something on the FMST thread about hoping they accept you even though you're 14? Remember? I told you they weren't picking based on age? If you were already a member, why were you worried? Again, not arguing, just trying to find out what you mean. :)

Yeah didnt like everyone who got the CD pretty much get excepted the same day? And even if they got accept like a day after, then i mean your not really the original solder becuase everyone joined around the same time.

anyways! I knew it! I played the right keys on the BTH piano solo!

it's bery funny, but i don't get why chaz is laughing...he screwed up while, or after, he was laughing...and mike didn't screw up, so he wasn't laughing at that...maybe someone flashed him. lol..i'm getting all physilosical <- LMAO. i'm such a loser.

btw, i'm talking about the BTH thingy, not Hilary's post.

I'm not sure that a bootleg exists where Chaz throws up. Noone's heard of it.

I know Chaz has thrown up before/after shows a lot, when he got really nervous (as he has said).

Back