Bugs you find

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheik-yerbouti said:
Are you sure it wasn't whist or something ? Dont think you can get 514 on Yahtzee

I was being slightly facetious. :)

Hay Cloaked. I can't play 8 ball here at home anymore. I can still play it at work (whenever I can find the time anymore). So I know it must be on my end. Do you have any suggestions? I've cleared the cookies and everything but can't seem to get it to work. I can start and aim up but as soon as I let go to hit the ball it locks up.

Cloaked said:
Try upgrading your flash player. Could be a problem with the version you have installed.

You know I think your right. It automatically updated flash player the other day. And I just uploaded the newest version of it again. I still have the problem. I think the game is not compatible with this new version. I will restore back a few weeks and see if that fixes it.

Yeap I went back a few weeks and it works now. But it just asked to update java. I'll let it and see what happens

snafu said:
Yeap I went back a few weeks and it works now. But it just asked to update java. I'll let it and see what happens
Same thing happened to me.:( Was working OK the other night.

Old Salt said:
Same thing happened to me.:( Was working OK the other night.

Did you fix it by going to systems restore?

Restore your computer by going to:
Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore. It will look like a calender. Just go back a few weeks. You won't lose anything you've done except if you've installed a program. But even the files you've created will still be there. Just re-install the program.
You can't mess anything up.

I just played again and got this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Logged off, back in, and tried again. Got the same message.

I scored high (over 5K) and it wouldn't accept. I scored low and it accepted me.

Hay Cloaked did you do some updating today? I had to log in and forgot my password. I finally remembered but now I can't play 8 ball again. If you didn't do anything then it's on my end and I'm gonna restore my cp back a week.

It freezes when the cue gets to the cue ball when I try to break. Not sure what is happening to you.

ImWithStupid said:
It freezes when the cue gets to the cue ball when I try to break. Not sure what is happening to you.

Same exact thing is happing to me. It did that awhile back when I got a windows update so I restored back a week and it fixed it. I didn't have any updates this time and its doing it. But I also lost my auto logging today and I didn't clear my cookies or anything. My auto log on still worked at TJ so I think something happened over here.

I guess I did have an update I've done. It's the Adobe Flash Player update. I went back to last Friday and it's working. I'm going to go back to today and see if it can be installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back