Bugs?

When switching to dark style, it only will stay dark for one page, once you click a link, it reverts back to lighter blue style. User colors are wrong IN SHOUTBOX and CURRENT USERS box at the bottom.

On main page of GF in the 'What's Going On?' section all mods' names aren't green, they are regulars colors.

Colors are fixed.

I don't have a problem like you describe with colors ony staying for the first page It works for me.

GF said:
Colors are fixed.

I don't have a problem like you describe with colors ony staying for the first page It works for me.

Same here... I did notice that the icons for "New Posts" and "No New Posts" look exactly the same in the dark scheme. Umm.... I'll have to have a look around some more tomorrow... I'm being paged ;)

... I told her to wait... I'm also noticing that I don't see buttons for chat and gallery and all that fun stuff in the dark scheme... I "KINDA" see a difference in the colors that i mentioned before... one's like a light yellow, one's like a dark yellow.... o_O

not sure it qualifies as a bug, but I don't see where I can set "Today's Posts" to not show the alt. boards.

Is it there and I just don't see it?

Love the new boards, and my particular problem might be due to my browser, but I am finding it impossible to give people rep - either good or bad.

Oh its seems the MultiQuote dosn't appear to be working. Unless it's the nut behind the wheel. And the Quick Reply is redundent being in the post as well as on the bottom of the thread. But I guess that's par for computer programs.
Playing around I see Quote is multiquoting.

eddo said:
very cool. :)

Anna Perenna said:
Love the new boards, and my particular problem might be due to my browser, but I am finding it impossible to give people rep - either good or bad.
I just gave you rep. It works. Try giving it out to me. :rolleyes:

ADDED:
The colors of everybody in the shoutbox in firefox are all blue and you in dark blue. In IE they are correct. But the Pioneer members in IE come out as green instead of dark blue down below in Curent Activite Users. It is correct in firefox.
I'm sure it's hell trying to get the page to be right for every browser though.

eddo said:
not sure it qualifies as a bug, but I don't see where I can set "Today's Posts" to not show the alt. boards.

Is it there and I just don't see it?
Edit your options and you can select forums you don't want new posts from.

snafu said:
I just gave you rep. It works. Try giving it out to me. :rolleyes:

ADDED:
The colors of everybody in the shoutbox in firefox are all blue and you in dark blue. In IE they are correct. But the Pioneer members in IE come out as green instead of dark blue down below in Curent Activite Users. It is correct in firefox.
I'm sure it's hell trying to get the page to be right for every browser though.
The color is fixed.

snafu said:
I just gave you rep. It works. Try giving it out to me.

I gave you rep for the kermit song!

But as for the rep you just gave me - it, uh, didn't show up.

You should probably do it again. Just in case. ;)

p.s. there is definitely something wrong with my browser. I'm going to switch to Mozilla.

Sorry!

p.s. I just tried to repay both Bob and Snafu for their rep, but it seems something is definitely wrong with my browser.

Sorry guys, I'll switch to Mozilla!

not a bug, but in 'dark' mode, the little line that shows where the next letter will be typed is the same damn color as the background. kinda defeats the purpose of having it. not sure if you can do anything about that...

EDIT: and why the hell is my name purple/red????

Back